A chemical reaction

Chapter 4

Zayn' POV.

Harold introduced us to this emo girl at lunch. Don't get me wrong she's hot all but she's not my type. There's just something about her and her warm cadbury brown eyes, and shes fit as and has the chats.

The bell rang for the end of lunch and everyone groaned in protest.

"coll, what class do you have ?" niall blurted out.

"um, ah i think chemistry"

All the boys growl in anger.

"awe, we have religion!!!!!" all the boys but me say.

coll looks at me while biting her lip.

"what class do you have zayn?" she asks furrowing her brows.

"ive got chemistry too babe, ready to make some magic. she giggles shyly while blushing.

"oi no funny business, colls my girlfriend." harry yells jokingly, but i could tell he was serious. I put my arm around colls waist and slip my hand into her back pocket.

"dont worry about us harry" i say while winking. me and coll walk off while all the boys look at me jealously.

coll's POV.

i walk with zayn to class blushing the whole time. zayn ripped a hole in my pocket and panties and is resting his thumb inside my asshole. hes such a romantic. As we get to class, there are no two person tables left. Zayn walks up to a random girl, and shoves her face into the desk and i hear her jaw break and her nose fall off.

"move. now." the girl quickly runs out of the classroom while calling 911 at the same time.

"zayn, you didnt have to do that" i whisper.

he turns me and says "anything for you luv "

We both sit down, zayn looks at my skirt.

"isnt your skirt a little short, all the boys keep looking at you and i dont like it" zayn says.

"zayn that is so backwards, i can wear whatever i want and i do whatever i want." i say while lighting a cigarette up in class.

then zayn says "wow you smoke, ive only ever vaped" he looks at me smoking and i see a tent rising in his pants.

"zayn, that is so innapropriate." i say in shock while staring at his massive bulge.

"im sorry babe, but this is what you do to me.'" he says while biting his lip.

the teacher walks in and tells the class to pipe down. All of a sudden, a feel a hand up my skirt, not this again.

"zayn, what are you doing, the teacher might see" i interrogate him.

"shhhhh, what she dosent know cant kill her" zayn whispers back, he raised his hand till he reaches my undies.

zayn whispers in my ear "i love lace" i blush like a tomato.
Class went by in a second with zayn's hand up my skirt. As we walked out of class I heard a British yell.

"Oh Coll, oui zany" we saw Harry cross sprinting towards us. Harry wrapped his big muscly arms around my waist.  He kisses the inside of the neck, while leaving a hickey.
"I missed you so much in school babe," Harry whispers in my ear.

"Harry it was only like one period, you'll survive" I giggle.

"Babe, I want to eat your period." He replies. I blush so crazy.
We hear growling from beside us, and we look to see zayn with the rest of the boys behind him burning stares into Harry's head.

"Boys, boys boys boys boys boys boys, let's relax now," Harry says.

"I'll relax when you take your filthy paws off her" zayn shouts.

"YAH ME TOO" Niall sides with him.
I quickly intercept and place my hands on the boys chests.
"Boys, stop fighting over this and start fighting over who's giving me a ride home" I giggle.

All the boys start yelling and waving their Range Rover car keys in my face.
"Boys, I'm the lady's boyfriend so ill take her home." Harry shouts over the boys.

"Fine, by tomorrow she better be riding me", Louis winks while grabbing a tit.

I giggle at his joke. That boy is so funny with his carrots lol.

"Alright boys we are off " I wave goodbye while getting a good feel of their bulges as I hug them. All the boys blush, they are so shy.

Zayn does 👉🏽👈🏽, while Niall did the Debby Ryan.

"Coll, you are so cheeky" they whisper shyly.
I walked off with Harry hand in hand with my fake boyfriend, but why do I wish he was my boyfriend.

AUTHORS NOTE
SORRY FOR THE WAIT, WE HAD A TEAM OF 50 WORKING ON GHIS CHAPTER AND WE WANYED TO PUMP OUT THE BEST.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR AUDIBLE FOR THE FUNDINg.

ByE bYE