The Player

The new girl (h.s)

Chapter 2

Coll's POV
As I got out of the car I could feel burning holes in the back of my head with their stares. Oh my god, I felt like running away "Don't worry, their just jealous" Harry whispered in my ear. As soon as we walked through the huge school doors I lost Harry in the sea of people. I kept on walking trying to find that hoe Harry but I bumped into a hard chest that made me fumble. As I looked up I saw a pair of piercing orbs staring at me. He let out a "tsk" and left. My eyes followed him as he walked away, "Daddy?" I whispered.

I looked down at my schedule to find my class, some bitch threw her trash at me. My dark chocolate eyes looked up to see that hoe throw her trash, " YOU SLUT!" She screamed out to me across the hall. I gave her the finger cause I'm a rebel that no one messes with. I quickly rushed to class and getting lost a million times on the way. As soon as I found my class I opened the door and everyone stared at me. "Hello, are you miss cool?" The teacher asked. "Yes, that would be me," I replied sassily. "Take a seat to next to Mr Styles." I looked into the ocean of students and my eyes locked with a familiar pair of green orbs. I walked down the seat isle to hear whispering and laughing, "Oh my god, what is she wearing she looks like a prostitute," a cheerleader giggled to her friend. "Oh my god, you're so right Brooke," said another cheerleader. "SHUT UP ALICIA!" The first cheerleader shouted.

I took a seat and chucked my Louis Vuitton tote bag on the floor. Harry kept tapping my back but I didn't pay him any attention because he's just a player. "Stop it you silly billy," I whisper shouted. "Hahaha Coll you're so funny,suck my dick" Harry replied. "What dick?" I asked. "This dick!" He said. He pulled out his massive doodle and stood proudly. "Harry, put your cockatoo away, detention for you and the emo hoe". Shouted ms chapman.

A/N
HEY GUYS, IM SO SORRY I KEPT YOU WAITING FOR SO LONG BUT LETS BE REAL THIS CHAPTER WAS WORTH IT. PLEASE LIKE COMMENT AND TELL ALL YOUR MATES CAUSE THEY BE MISSING OUT ON THIS GOLD.

PEACE OUT MY HOES.