Finale

Many days passed and it was finale but shehnaaz was not talking with sidharth.Now sidharth was irritated by this fight but he knew it was his fault.

Everbody dressed up for the finale.

shehnaaz wearing

everybody sat in the garden area and mi tv came on

Everybody started talking with sk and sk gave them a suprise.

all the housemates who got eliminated were sitting their.

Finalist parens have also came up.Rashmi got emotional seeing her mother.

ss-sir main kuch bolna chahta hun

sk-ji boliye

ss-shehnaz aap khari hoke yha pein aa jaiyigi please

shehnaaz went and stood in front of everyone.

sidharth stood in front of her and started speaking

ss-jabse maine tumhe dekha main tumhare peeche pagal ho gya hun.It was love at first. jab bhi main tumhe haste hui dekhta hun, dil khush ho jata hai.Aur jab tumhe rote hue dekhta hun aise lgta hai jaise kisine chaku maar diya ho mere dil mein.Dil krta hai ki us insan ko maar dun jisne tumhe chot pahunchai.

ss-On this special day I want to say: Grow old along with me, The best is yet to be. You are the happiness of my life, you are the smile of my lips, I am alive to see you anytime, your cute smile give me power please don't ever leave me. Will you spend the rest of the life with me?Will you be shuklain of this shukla?

bend on his knees and took out an imaginary ring from his pocket.(ab udhar kha asli vali ring hogi)

sg-(took some time)ek shart pe

ss-(stood up in shock)kya?

sg-tujhe mere har roz pair dbane hogein

ss-(sighed)haan theek hai

sidharth hugged shehnaaz and she hugged him back.

the finale got over and sidharth was declared as the winner of bigg boss 13.

Everybody was happy and they went to their homes.

------------------------

It is not the end of the story....read the epilogue which will be posted tomorrow.