chapter 17

*Rider*

I left the pride land to clear my head. Everything is getting to much for me, everyone I know lies to me and my family why not tell the truth.

You know something I wish that everything was going good for once.

There was some noises coming from a Bush I didn't get up.

But I smelled my mate, and out came Marcus I didn't know he was behind me.

He came walking up to me licking me. It felt off like something is telling me that this isn't Marcus.

Marcus turned back to his human form and I did the same but. When I looked in Marcus eyes there was nothing.

"Rider, thank God's I found you. Now come on we need to go." Yeah this isn't Marcus, everytime I get upset about something Marcus asked me how I feel but now he not something is up.

"You, are not Marcus." I told this parson that is acting like my mate I know Marcus that's not him.

"Baby boy it's me, ask me a question?"

"Ok, how did I met you, Carter, Zach, Zine and Hunter."

"Oh that's easy, you met Carter first then he broke up with you to fine his mate's. But three years has past, last year you came on pack lands then met Carter again then the other 2 and me." Marcus told me, I never said how I know Carter. So this fool isn't my mate, oh and big mistake Marcus never called me baby boy hunter calls me baby boy.

"Ha ha ha, I never told anyone. How I met Carter and Marcus never calls me baby boy hunter does Marcus calls me kitten, Carter calls me pumpkin, Zach and Zine calls me muffin. And Marcus always stayed with me to talk to me, you are the female witch Bennett brought to the house the first time I came back and you knew I was pregnant." She laughed at me and turned back to her normal safe.

"Oh rider, who do you think got rid of your babies it was me. I did it all I turned Bennett ageist you."

"Why do all of this, why get rid of my babies. Tell me you are not a high rank witch you are a low ranking witch."

"Ha, that's where you are wrong rider. You see I've been training since I was little. I trained by a very powerful female witch, she said that you can kill her then she told me to fine you and to kill you and I did." I heard enough of her, so I did a spell to freeze her and it worked.

I picked her up and carried her back to the pride to lock her up.

But their is one thing on my mind where is Marcus.
_____________________________
*Bennett*

That stupid witch locked me up. Once I get out of here she is died, she thinks she will get away with this she has another thing coming you can mass with me but not my siblings.

She is after rider and if she hurts my baby brother she is gone.

I've been in here for like 6 hours and nothing I have known idea where I am.

I heard something it came from behind me. I looked and it was one of riders mate's I can't remember which one.

"Oh my head, that bloody witch she will pay for locking me up." He said, not looking up I tried to fine a way out of here and nothing.

"Bennett, what are you doing here and where is here."

"I don't know, I think we are in lock up on pride land. All I remember I was going outside to apologize to rider then out of nowhere that witch I brought home. She knocked me out then before everything went dark she turned into you and said she is going to fine and kill rider." Once I was finish he looked at me I can tell he is angry at that.

I never met to hurt rider that female witch had me under a spell, a weak one at that. So I pretend to act like I was still under her spell.

Then me and this guy looked at the door and rider came in he put the female witch in lock up.

Rider is smart he knows when something is up.

I guess he smelled his mate, he came to the cell and looked. He looked at the guy and me.

"What happened Marcus, Bennett are you guys ok. Marcus I thought something bad happened to you." Rider cried out, he never cried before and he never talked to me in a long time I miss my baby brother.

"We are fine kitten. I went and look for you but that witch knocked me out, I'm so happy your ok. How's the pups or cubs." Marcus said, rider put his hand on his flat stomach robbing it my baby brother is pregnant.

"They are fine, I'm just happy I found you. I'm get you guys out and as for that witch I'll kill her, she is frozen right now." Rider said, and left to fine the key this sock eggs now I'm stuck in here with rider's mate.

I can feel him staring at me and said "how did you start being mean to rider. Your mom said that you were nice what changed Bennett because my mom would kill me." I looked away from him, I never told anyone what happened between me and rider.

"When I was 15 years old and rider was 5 years old. Everyone in the pride called rider all these names and I always protect him, Marcus I still love rider. I never wanted to hurt him, so anyway I met Henry he was also a pride member he uh, was my best friend like una was. Him and una said something about rider, and I got on to them I told don't you guys talk bad about my baby brother. Marcus, when Rory, Ray and Rider was born. I was happy you know, one night I came into riders room crying my eyes out. Because I knew my baby brother will leave me, so I started to be mean to him and yell at him. Last year Marcus, I blamed myself I never wanted rider to leave. I thought he would stay and when he was pregnant I was going to kill una. Rider never talked about who the father was and I thought it was una nobody but me smelled rosa, she is half were cat not full grown." Once I was done Marcus looked at me then he looked at where rider went to.

We didn't say anything else we just stayed there and tell rider comes back.

"My grandpa Zac, he uh, is a vampire and my grandfather Mark was a full grown werewolf. And uh Zac was coming home and he saw one of Mark's man shot another man. So Zac ran, the man ran after him and then he ran into Mark with one look they felled in love. They are still alive having more babies, grandpa Mark couldn't keep his hands off  of grandpa Zac, they had a girl but she died at birth." Marcus told me, I know he loves his family and so does everyone does.

Rider came back and unlocked the cell door. Marcus ran out and hugged rider, I walked up to the cell with that evil witch and she is frozen that's my baby brother.

"Bennett, I don't blame you. I know that witch had you under her spell and no matter what happens I will always love you. Marcus told me everything if you didn't kicked me out I wouldn't met my mate's and who knows Ben your mate is probably out there." Rider gave me a hug, I missed this so much I regret everything I did to him.

From now on I'm going to be there for rider. Even his pregnancy, I love him and I will show him how much. I'm truly sorry if it's the last thing I do and I have to tell him something and I know I can't right now.