chapter 7

*Zach*

Right now, we're heading to the pride lands to see our babies. Carter didn't say anything just to go see Rider and Marcus.

So now we are running in wolf form right now.

We ran full speed I still can't believe alpha Jon wants Rider, yeah ,he's a white leopard but come on dude that's our mate nobody hurts my baby.

Ok, we almost at pride lands with every step we took. Duncan being whining which is weird, Zine look at me he feels what I am feeling.

"Zach, what's wrong brother is everything ok." Zine said, Rider feels sad about something. Marcus feels upset about something.

"Zach, Zine what happened." Hunter and Carter said, I looked down.

"It's just, Rider feels sad and Marcus is upset about something it got to be something going on with them two I'm just worried about Rider". Carter told me everything will be ok.

So with that we started running again it feels weird.
_______________________________________
*Rider*

I am outside with my dad,Marcus and Rosa. Turns out that Marcus loves Rosa, I just hope Zach,Zine, Carter and Hunter loves her.

Dad is in his Lion form,Marcus is in wolf form, I'm in my leopard form Rosa is in her cheetah form, she is so cute.

Bennett came Marcus and dad growled at him.

"Dad there are four werewolves here, the Guard's took them and put them in the lockup." Oh no goddess.

Me and Marcus got up and took off running. Zach,Zine,Carter and Hunter are in lockup, no please no.

We reached the lockup we turned back into our human forms.

"Prince Rider, Alpha Marcus. What are you doing here." One of the guards said, right now I'm keeping Diablo down.

"We just heard that you found four werewolves. But did they say their names, or did you guys feel that they are alphas. You idiots lockup them up the alpha twins of Yosemite, the alpha of the Western pack. And the alpha of the hazel eyes pack you lockup four deadly alphas up." Yeah I have five mate's.

"Uh yeah alpha, and yes they did give us their names Hunter Jackson, Zach Zine Harrison and Carter Roman, Sir. We didn't know that they were alphas, sir. And we didn't know about them being deadly we sure." Are you kidding me these idiots.

I was about to kick their ass, but dad came he looked at Marcus and at me.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SON AND HIS MATE." Daddy growled out, the guards lowered their heads down.

Marcus told dad what happened. That the four werewolves are our mate's so dad told the guards to let them go, they didn't disagree with my dad.

After 7 minutes here comes our mate's. Me and Marcus ran to them and hugged them.

"Aww did our kitten miss us,huh,baby boy because we missed you so much." Carter said, I missed them calling me their kitten, baby boy or muffin.

I didn't know Hunter came up behind me, and kissed my neck goddess I missed them.

"So my little muffin missed my kisses,huh oh muffin,we have plans for you and Marcus." Hunter said, Marcus eyes winding the twins laugh Carter slapped all three of them.

"Oh come on, Carter we missed them and plus you know how Rider gets. He probably been a bad kitten." Zach and Zine said, how did they know that I was bad.

Unless.

"Marcus Henry revata,you are dead." He looked at me and said.

"Will it's been lovely but, I gotta go bye." He took of running he better run.

So I went after him.
_______________________________________
*Carter*

Marcus took off running, Rider went after him.

So here we are with King Ivan and a little girl. She looks like Rider, but he never talks about his past.

King Ivan begins to talk.

"my name is Ivan rivers, Riders dad. And this here is Rosa rivers my granddaughter." So the rumors were true then.

"Hello Ivan, my name is Carter Roman Alpha of the hazel eyes pack. This is Zach and Zine Harrison twin Alphas of Yosemite pack, and this is Hunter Jackson Alpha of the Western pack. We are Marcus and Rides mate's." I said, with all five of us are together, we are deadly.

Rosa looked at us and said.

"Rider is sad because he lost his babies, and has a daughter out there." Wait what, Rider has another kid out there.

"Wait kid are you saying that Rider had a kid before." Hunter said, Rosa said yes. All four of us ran to fine Rider and Marcus.
_______________________________________
*Marcus*

Rider cough me, and I kissed him, oh goddess the kiss got heated very quick.

I lower my hands down on Riders butty, big round ass we just about to do it. But Zach,Zine,Carter and Hunter came in.

They looked at the seen and joined us goddess yes.

"Rider, who do you belong to baby boy?" Zach said bitten Riders neck.

Rider was screaming.

"Y-you guys.... I belong to you guys, ahhh." I kissed Riders lips soft and sweet.

All of us began to attack Rider with everything we have, and let just say our alpha form comes out.

An 3 hours and 20 minutes later

"Wow you know what I like huh." Rider said in our arms, man did they missed us I forgot to tell them.

"Guys I need to tell you something." I said Carter told me to go on.

"OK, so I told Riders mom how we met Rider. And how he almost dead, so she said that we can stay here in the old pride house and we can also bring our packs. Because some of them hasn't found their mate's." I said. Carter,Hunter,Zach and Zine said yeah, that they will love it.

Rider looks like he wanted to disagree with me. But didn't his dark green eyes look like horror in them.

"the old pride house is good for us we also have old house, but Bennett will cause some trouble with all the pack members. And the pride members will also do that, but I just worried about Rosa." Rider said.

Carter looked at Rider and said.

"Will we met Rosa. Cute kid, she said that you lost the babies and that you had another kid, by who Rider." Rider looked down, he looked at our mate's. He told me that I can tell them what happened.

"Ok guys when we first got here everything was nice rider helped his mom out with dinner. Everyone is nice, I got to meet his family more. He has overprotective siblings except for one his name is Bennett river, he uh ,he started to yell at Rider. I wanted to say something but Rider beat me to it, he started yelling like never before. Then witch came out of no wear she stand about 5'5 Rider said ' really Bennett, you have a witch so you can get rid of my curse. She is a low ranking witch if she does she'll become no more, and sweetheart I don't care who your family is. And I don't care where you come from. ' So yeah, our little kitten has some claws. But after awhile everything claims down Bennett was talking about something, I didn't know what Rider got up. And told his family about us and that he was pregnant, everyone was happy. But his brothers looked like they wanted to kill me, Bennett stood up started on Rider, again. But this time Diablo took control, he looked around happy to see his family again. Then he looked at Bennett, we all know how Diablo is, Rider is like his kid. Then after that Diablo gave Rider back control then he said, you shouldn't have kids if you do give birth. They will dead Rider got up and went upstairs his eldest brother Russ got up to talk to Rider."

Hey love's i hope you like this thanks for reading bye