❧ thirteen times everyone thought rosie's dating a svt member (dongsaeng line)

❧ this. is. a. self-indulgent. book.

❦

"One of the good things in going variety shows is that I usually end up with one of you," Chaeyoung sighed, clutching her long parka to herself

"One of the good things in going variety shows is that I usually end up with one of you," Chaeyoung sighed, clutching her long parka to herself. She stayed still for a moment when she felt Seokmin's hand on her nape, apparently adjusting her scarf.

"Well, we come as a package," Seokmin agreed, deeming her scarf to be arranged enough. "Wherever you are, all of us or at least one of us is with you."

"That sounds so... cheesy."

"Yeah, but you like it!"

"Ew!"

He feigned a hurt look while she giggled, wearing a soft smile after when she reaches up to his head, patting his hair.

"We should probably get to the market," Chaeyoung sighed, interlacing her arm with his. "The sooner we get those ingredients, the quicker we go back. It's so cold out here."

He nodded, starting to walk. "Right,"

"Chaeng," Seokmin called to her, making her look up from examining the fishes that were caught to sell. "Look."

"Cute!" she commented at the small crab that he's holding. Then she frowned, "Is it dead?"

"No," the vendor, an old lady, shook her head. "We'll be returning it in the sea soon. It's too small."

"Oh, that's nice, I guess." she nodded, watching as Seokmin returned the small crab from where he took it. "We should probably go back. We bought what we needed, anyway."

"Okay, okay." he nodded, taking the plastic bags from her hands. "Let's go."

"What a nice boyfriend you have," the vendor commented, making Chaeyoung stop and hesitantly smile at her. "That's a good thing."