❧ thirteen times everyone thought rosie's dating a svt member (hyung line)

❧ remember, this is a self-indulgent book, i don't want people attacking me for making things like these
❧ also only 20 pictures can only be allowed in one chapter so it's only the hyung line this time

❦

It was one of those tranquil days for idols — mostly Chaeyoung in this case since she just recently released a mini-album

It was one of those tranquil days for idols — mostly Chaeyoung in this case since she just recently released a mini-album. Most of the boys have their own works to do, while some were just resting in their dorm. However, it's been a long time since she spent time with her old friends, so she decided to come by their dorm.

"Hello, everyone!" she announced her arrival in English, laced with her thick Australian accent. "I am here!"

"No, I'm not going out," Soonyoung grumbled under his breath, probably because of lack of sleep. Chaeyoung just sighed in understanding, tapping his arm affectionately while nodding.

"Okay, I won't force you," she relented, pushing him into the hallway. When Soonyoung finally entered his shared room, she faced the only other person left in the living room. "Seungcheol oppa?"

"But I don't really want to go out." The man whined, making her giggle. He automatically scooted to the side when she made her way towards him, hiding a smile when she leaned against his body. "Can we just stay here?"

"Yeah right," she snorted. "Let's go out, please? I've been wanting to visit this noodle place one of my friends recommended. I heard there's a discount! Come on!"

"You're such a cheapskate," he scrunched his nose. "All right, all right. I'm going to change, so wait."

The man stood up, ruffling her hair before going to his room to take his towel before entering their shared bathroom. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung started to switch channels since she's more into food shows than sports.

When Seungcheol was ready, they went out and waited for a cab. Both have masks hiding the lower parts of their faces, despite knowing that some would recognize them alone with her silverish-blue hair and his eyes. Not to mention the camera Chaeyoung was holding for her vlogging purposes.