Chapter 29: Alexa vs. Joy

Yesterday was a very happy and emotional day for the couple of Y/N L/N and Alexa Bliss after the Goddess has surprised and given her pure fan boyfriend a promise ring symbolizing their inseparable bond and have promised to each other that they'll never let each other go. 

Alexa woke up and stretched while a smile was on her face, she looked at the ring she's wearing on her finger and then she shifted her eyes on her sleeping boyfriend. The Goddess brushed his hair and stroked his cheek with her thumb. 

Then she got a mischievous smirk on her face; Alexa pinched Y/N's nose causing him to wake up and take deep breaths while Alexa laughed at his expense. Y/N stared at the Goddess with a pout, but couldn't hold his smile.

Alexa: good morning

Y/N: good morning to you too, you're very playful early in the morning, huh?

The Goddess giggled and did her cute pose. Then Alexa pulled him back down and went on top of Y/N for a good morning make out session. After a minute, Alexa pulled back and laid back down while Y/N's face was in shock and awe. The Goddess giggled and faced him.

Alexa: are you okay, Y/N?

Y/N: I-I'll be fine

Alexa laughed and playfully hit him with a pillow.

Alexa: come on and get up, we have a day ahead

Y/N: you don't have any live events to go to?

Alexa: nope, I'm off today, so that means I can spend the day with you

Y/N: well consider today your lucky day because it's my day off

Alexa: yay!

Y/N: I'll take you out today

Alexa: you always know how to make me happy

Y/N: that's what I do; make the Goddess happy

Alexa: I call first

Y/N: go on ahead

Alexa grabbed her towel and robe and went in the bathroom to take a shower; before she closed the door, she blew a kiss at Y/N and he caught it and put his hand over hear heart.

Y/N: I love that girl

He sat down on the couch and looked at the promise ring that was on his left finger. Y/N started to visualize what his future would be like with his well paying job and Alexa by his side, he couldn't help but smile at his future. At 24 years old, Y/N is living his best life ever.

A few minutes later, Alexa was done in the bathroom and she came out wearing her robe.

Alexa: okay Y/N, your turn

She didn't get a response.

Alexa: babe?

She went over to the couch to see that Y/N fell asleep on the couch.

Alexa: oh you sleepyhead 

She knelt down and whisper in his ear.

Alexa: babe, you can take the bathroom now

Y/N groaned and turned away, leaving his back exposed to Alexa. The Goddess saw this and got an idea. She lightly ran her finger from the back of Y/N's neck down to his spine causing goosebumps in his upper arms and making him shiver and wake up.

Y/N: okay okay, I'm up

Alexa: good to see that; the bathroom is all yours now

Y/N: you're such a tease