Chapter 5: Backstage Access

Before I start this chapter:

Rest in Peace Shad Gaspard (1981-2020)

I loved Cryme Tyme as a kid growing up watching WWE

I loved Cryme Tyme as a kid growing up watching WWE. I still remember their hilarious segments with John Cena when they destroyed JBL's limo.

Rest in Peace Hana Kimura (1997-2020)

Hana did not deserve all those hurtful words said by cowards hiding behind a monitor and a keyboard

Hana did not deserve all those hurtful words said by cowards hiding behind a monitor and a keyboard. She had a bright future ahead.

(Monday)

It was Monday, and today was Memorial Day which meant there was no work or class for Y/N today, however he has plans to go to Raw tonight since Alexa hooked him up with a ticket at front row. His bruise on his head had eased following the chaos that happened at Ryan's concert last night.

He looked through his phone to see that the three guys who caused his injury were arrested.

Y/N: that's what they get when they talk crap

He put his phone to the side and went on his laptop to see what is going on in the world. He saw for the Raw he's going to that there is a six person mixed tag team match. The match participants are Andrade, Angel Garza and Zelina Vega taking on Alexa Bliss and two partners of her choosing.

Y/N: this is a match I can't wait to see

He had a lot of time before the show, so Y/N chose to buy some more food for him and the dogs along with paying his monthly utility bill. Since he's graduating, Y/N had already preordered his regalia package (cap, gown, tassel and diploma).

(Couple of hours later)

Y/N was ready to go to Raw tonight as he got his ticket ready. He remembered that the stub has granted him backstage, so he can go there and meet the Superstars if he wants. He drove to the arena and presented his ticket to security. Before he went in, he was given a backstage pass, so he doesn't have to show the ticket every now and then.