Chapter 1

I had picked out my outfit, ate my breakfast, and ran to the bus stop. I was ready for my first day. When I got to school I went straight to my class, avoiding the upperclassmen. I was the newby, the freshman and EVERYONE hates freshman. I actually don't blame them. Freshman are stuck up bitchy kids who think they are the cool because they finally got to highschool.

"Hey, you new here?" said the girl approaching the table I was sitting at. She had perfectly straight hair, a fit body, and flawless skin. I was already jealous.

"Um, yeah. I just moved here from Washington," I needed some people to group with so why not mingle with her.

"So are you a freshman?" She asked curiously. I didn't know whether to lie and tell her I was a sophomore instead of a freshman since most of the freshman were hated.

"Yeah," I said quietly, hoping she didn't here it.

"Well, my name is Stephanie," she told me as she gestured me to tell her mine.

"I'm, I'm Blak..." I was interrupted by the teacher staring me down, insisting for me to shut up.

Class ended and we said our goodbyes as we went to our next class. As I was shoving through the herd of people I walked straight into a tall, athletic guy.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said as we made eye contact. He had a cute one sided grin that made my blood rush. He smelled of cologne that smelled so good it made me shiver.

"It's fine," he said as he faded into the crowd of people.

The day was flying by. In every class I made friends which were mostly sophomores due to my freshman class sucking. Finally last period, school was fine but I was ready to get home and just lay down.

When I walked in class I picked a seat in the back corner because I don't like being in the front where the teacher stares at you the whole period like some molester freak. Some girls came and sat around me. While we were talking about boring stuff like our names, where we're from, and our grade I look over at the door and see him. It's was the amazingly cute, good smelling, adorable grinning guy I ran into in the hall.

When the teacher was calling roll I listened for when he said here so I could catch his name.

"Zac?" The tecaher called out, shifting his eyes around the room.

"Here," he said in a deep, kinda sexy voice.

I couldn't stop staring at Zac, he was probably the most perfect person I've ever come across. He had luscious brown hair that he pulled his fingers through. Me on the other hand was just an average girl who had wavy brown hair and would break out and get pimples, not a lot, but still they are pimples. I wore jeans or yoga pants and either a big tshirt or a normal dress up shirt. One day I would look like a hobo and then the next I would change my appearance to looking kind of normal.