PROLOGUE

i was in a hurry because i have an interview in a COMPANY. i ordered a coffee because i haven't slept. i was nervous okay?! it's my first time applying for an important job. before i was like a waitress and a cashier woman, now im applying for a secretary position!

"tekshi!!!" i shouted and sticking my arms out. "shit!"

what a lucky day. i have no choice but to run. i removed my high heels and run as fast as i could. "fuck this. let's do this shit!" i shouted.

i finally got in to my destination. i wear my sandals and fixing my hair. i drink my coffe while running. i suddenly bump into a guy who was wearing a suit and spilled my coffee on him.

i widen my eyes and let out a gasp.

"do you know how much this suit cost?!!" he shouted at me making everyone stared at us.

"im really sorry i was really in a hurry. ill repay you." i looked up at him. i admit he has a pretty face. 

"repay? are you kidding me? do you even have tons of money for this? nevermind why am i wasting my time with you." he then left and used the stairs.

why did he used the stairs? oh right, im late! i quickly got on the elevator and everyone was whispered and muttering. i just take a sip on my coffee and fixing my hair.

                         (•ө•)♡

"fuck" hyungsik muttered while unbuttoning his white polo and change it with his red polo. "so we have an interview for today? who is he?" "it's actually a girl, mister park."

hyungsik just raised his eyebrows and nodded. "mind if i ask, sir but why is your polo--" "this ugly small girl bump in to my beautiful chest." hyungsik sat and glaring to his dirty polo.

"is she fucking late?"

"oh here? oh thank you. oh? um sorry im late. something came up, sir." the girl apologized. when she met the CEO's eyes they both widen their eyes in shock.

"YOU?!" they both shouted at the same time.

                       ( ˘ ³˘)♥
A/N: hello guys! i am back again with another story. so here's the PROLOGUE! ill try to update tomorrow. i love y'all.