II

Kuroko can you meet me at the Airport? -Tai

Kuro- Why what's wrong?

You guys forgot to take Aomine last night. -Tai

Kuro- Sorry about that. Was he any trouble?

Not really but he got drunk at some point and he can't really walk straight -Tai

Kuro- I'll be there with Akashi then. Just don't let him wander off before we get there.

Thank you. -Tai

"Daiki. Kuroko and Akashi are going to pick you up at the airport. Okay?" I say so he nods as I toss some clothes at him letting him get dressed.

"Thank you." He says blushing as I finish packing up my stuff before I look back at him seeing him on the phone so I go through and make breakfast for us.

Time Skip

"Daiki. Are you okay?" I ask so he nods leaning against me tired.

"Taiga. Are you going to come back again?" He asks but I just shrug wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

"I don't know. But I won't be back anytime soon. Although Akashi said he'll take the boys to visit at some point. And if I have the time and money I'll come visit here. Okay?" I say so he nods looking upset.

"How about this. For the next month I still own the apartment here. So if you want to you can go inside and relax. To get away from the rest of the guys. Okay?" I say giving him the key to the apartment so he nods taking it so I smile lifting his chin as I softly kiss him.

"If you're not skipping class you can call whenever. Got it." I say so he nods resting his head on my shoulder slowly falling asleep.

"So if we can't find him he'll be at your place?" Kuroko says making me jump as he appears out of nowhere with Akashi.

"Only for the next month. And stop that." I say glaring at him but he just ruffles Aomine's hair.

"Do you want to wait for Kagami to leave first or, do you want to sleep in the car?" Akashi asks but Aomine just pretends to fall asleep against me so I poke him in the side.

"Go home. I'll call you guys when I land if I'm not too tired." I say so they pull Aomine up making him stumble so I quickly grab him as he almost falls.

"You weren't lying when you said he couldn't walk straight. He can barely stand." Kuroko says so Akashi looks at us surprised trying not to laugh before shaking his head.

"Shut up. I didn't know it was alcohol at the time." Aomine says but Akashi grabs his arm wrapping it around his shoulders before grabbing his waist holding him up.

"At least you had a shower." He says smirking making Aomine glare at him as they leave so I watch them smiling.

"So what was the kiss about earlier? Are you dating or something?" Kuroko asks but I just sigh shrugging.

"We aren't dating. I guess I kinda like him. But I'm not good with long distance and I don't want to hurt him." I say so he nods leaving as I go to my gate.

Time Skip {5 months} Aomine

"Come on. Your coming to the court. Everyone's worried." Momoi says pulling the covers off me so I sigh pulling the hoodie tighter around me.

"Fine. But then I'm sleeping." I say slowly getting up as she leaves so I grab some of Kagami's old clothes that he left shoving them on before leaving the apartment.

"How come you've been in a bad mood recently?" Momoi asks but I just shrug following her to the basketball courts seeing the boys waiting waving when we get close.

"Are you okay Aomine. You look pale?" Kuroko asks so I nod noticing a two vs one happening making me smile until the taller boys start laughing at the smaller one after dunking the ball barely missing his head so I go up to him helping him up.

"Are you okay?" I ask but he just starts crying so I pull him into a hug trying to comfort him before I notice everyone watching me shocked but I just turn to the other two.

"You shouldn't be mean to people. This isn't a fair game." I say glaring at them so they smirk.

"Why don't you play then?" The blonde says so I nod turning back to the kid.

"Why don't you play with my friends while I play with yours? I think you can score more points than the blue haired one." I say pointing at Kuroko so the boy nods running over to Kuroko as I stand up facing the boys who come at me in a pair so I quickly get the ball off them shooting it in.

"Aomine. Go easy on them they're just kids." Momoi says smiling at me so I sigh giving them the ball again.

Time Skip

"Aomine. Watch out!" Kuroko yells so I look over at him mid air just to be hit in the side of the head knocking me down on my back so everyone rushes over including the boys.

"Are you okay?" The little boy asks scared so I nod slightly grabbing my head in pain as I sit up so Midorima helps me carefully looking me over before he sighs.

"Murasakibara. Pick him up before he makes a run for it." He says so Murasakibara sighs carefully picking me up holding me bridal style confusing me as Momoi grabs a towel wrapping it around my head.

"Akashi. Can you take him to the hospital so we don't have to wait for an ambulance?" Kuroko asks so he nods but I just try to get away failing.

"Don't you dare, you know I don't like it there Momoi." I yell but she just stays with Kise and the kids.

"Calm down. It's not going to kill you. Plus you'll need stitches and I can't do that." Midorima says so I sigh curling up to Murasakibara trying to stay awake as I glare at them.

Time Skip

"It seems like you might have a small headache for a few days, but otherwise you seem to be healthy." The doctor says so I nod wanting to leave as soon as possible but he just says "To be honest. I'm surprised the baby didn't get hurt in the fall."

"Wait. what!" I yell shocked scaring him but Kuroko grabs my face making me look at him.

"Calm down Aomine. If you didn't know then it isn't your fault." He says pulling me into a hug as I just start crying.

"How could he not know? He's halfway through the pregnancy already." The doctor says so Kuroko nods stroking my hair.

"Aomine. If you want you can go to sleep and I'll tell you everything later. Okay?" He says so I nod letting him on the bed resting my head on his lap blocking them out as I slowly fall into sleep.