Chapter 3: Shut Up and Dance With Me

Elsa

          I walk down the stairs after I hear my name. God it is so hard to walk in heels, who would makes them? It makes it harder to run in. I sigh and cup my hands together in front of me as I see my soon to be husband, Sebastian at the bottom staircase. He was handsome I’ll say with his dark raven hair and his deep brown eyes but I just couldn’t get past his shark smile, I felt more like his next meal then his soon to be wife. I take a deep breath, “Here we go.” I say to myself and put on a fake smile. I reach the bottom of the stair as Sebastian bows, “You look lovely Princess Elsa.” He says and takes out his hand.

          I look at his hand and then take it, “Thank you Mr. Michaelis.” I saw as he pulls me to the dancefloor. I look around to see everyone smiling at us, I keep my fake one up so not to make anyone think twice. I see my mother with her fake smile on while my father was too busy drinking and having fun to see me walk in. I don’t mind, if he saw my smile he’d know I’d be faking it. I look to my right to see a boy in a white suit with a blue mask on. His snow white hair in a messing look that just made him looking sexy and mysteries. His bangs hanging almost by his eye which made my eyes widen, they were light blue, like the winter skies.

          The boy with the light blue eyes for twelve years ago… I thought as I keep looking at him. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of him, who was he? “Everything alright my Princess?” I hear as I keep looking at the boy. “Yes I’m fine.” I say and look at him, “I am just admitting this dance.” I see that stupid shark smile return to his face, “Tonight your father would like to announce our engagement.” I feel my eyes widen again, “Tonight? Don’t you think it’s a little too soon?” I ask, trying to talk him out of it but he just shakes his head, “Of course not, if it was my choice, I would marry you tonight but we can’t, we have too much to get ready for.”

          Why are we rushing this? I don’t even want to get married. I hear the music stop and everyone claps.  I do the same and look around the room looking for the light blue eye boy. I final catch him walking to the door. “Excuse me, I think I see someone I know, I shall meet you soon.” I say as he grabs my hand and kisses it. I tried not to gag has he does it. “Go meet your friends and family.” He says and leaves. I took my chance and raced after him. I finally reach him and grab his hand and feel a spark go through my hand. He turns to me, he was even more handsome then he was twelve years ago.

          “Your…” He starts but I put my finger to his lips, “Shh…” I say and pull him to the dancefloor. I’ve wanted this moment for years, now I’m finally going to get it. I’m going to dance with my Prince.