Epilogue

Epilogue

1 Year Later

Elsa

          “You may now kiss the bride.” I hear the Father North say with a smile on his face as Anna and Kristoff kiss. I start to clap as I look over to see my husband doing the same, a smile on his face. After Anna and Kristoff break free, I help Anna down the stairs by grabbing her train and follow behind. Jack behind me, today has be wonderful and beautiful for my sister.

          It’s been a year since Sebastian and Bloom died, and since our kingdoms joined as one, Kingdom Frost is what we decide to call our wonderful kingdom. “Elsa, we’re almost there.” I hear breaking me out of my day dream. I look next to me to see Jack. I can’t believe that over 1 year ago, I found the man I loved, and that we’ve been married and running our own kingdom. I feel the car stop and I see Jack get out first; “Come on my Queen. Let’s go see your sister.” I nod as I grab his hand and we walk into my sister’s wedding party.

          Before we could reach our table, I feel a small hug. I look down to see a now walking little version of Benny. “Hello Auntie Elsa!” I feel a smile go on my face, “Hello Ben. How’s favorite bunny doing?” I ask as I squeeze him. “I’m your only bunny!” He yells as I start to giggle. I look at Jack as Ben goes over to him and gives him a hug, I know at first, it hurt to see Ben without thinking about Benny but now, it just makes him happy.

          “Ben!” I hear. I turn to see Birdie walking up to us. “Sweet child you almost gave me a heart attack! Mommy can’t keep up with you.” Birdie says as she picks Ben up and spins him around. His laugh could make anyone smile. “Come on, let’s go sit down.” She says and walks over to a table, me and Jack follow.

***

          For an hour, I’ve eaten, given a speck, and messed around with my sister. Right now I’m helping my mother pass around cake. “How are you doing mother?” I ask. I see my mother smile, “I’m doing just fine baby. Both of my girls are happy and married, and we got two kingdoms to finally come together.” She looks at me and smiles, “I am so proud of you baby. And so would you father.” She says ad she pulls me into a hug. I feel tears go into my eyes. “Thank you mother.” I say as we both back to see tears in her eyes. We both start to laugh as Jack walks up to us. “May I take Elsa?” He asks as he kisses my mother on the cheek. “Of course. Go have fun.” I smile and give her another hug.  I feel Jack grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor.

Now I’m in the arms of my husband dancing. This is the best time that we’ve had since we gotten married. I put my head on his chest, “Jack.” “Hmm?” “What would you say if I told you I want to have a baby?” I hear him laugh, “I would say let’s get to our room and start getting busy.” I laugh as he spins me out and back in again. “What are you thinking my Queen?” I shrug, “I just want to make sure you want to be with me.” I hear him sigh, “Elsa my love, I waited twelve years to find you, and now that I have you, I will never let you go.”

We hear the music stop, but Jack keeps me close and we keep dancing. “I will never let you go, you are my star-cross love and for once, the stars are a lined.” I smile as I get on my tip tops and kiss him. “I love you Mr. Jack Frost.” He moves a piece of hair away from my face, “I love you Mrs. Elsa Frost.”

The End

Hey guys!!! So this is the end of When Dove Cry! I am sad that it’s end but it just means I can finish my other story and work on my other one. Oh that reminds me, guys I have two stories in my head and I want to know which one I should start one first. So I want to have a vote. Who wants me to write a Jelsa in Wonderland or a Jelsa kidnap story? I do not have titles for either of them so here is the game.

Pick which one you want me to write first and choose a title for it. The winner will get a dedication!!! Let me hear from you guys!!! Leave me some comments, and maybe some votes. Thank you for making this story comes true and for all the reads. I can’t believe this story got to 1K! I am so shocked!  I am sorry for my spelling and grammar! I love you all so so much!!!

~Kitty Kat