Chapter 50

Tris Pov
9 months pregnant

I wake up to a pain in my stomach. There's water on the bed. I shake Tobias and Breathe.

"Whats wrong" he says

"The baby... baby is coming" i say and he scoops me up and takes me to the infirmary. I wince in pain and he hugs me.

"It's going to be okay" he says

"It hurts" I say and then I start to think about when I was pregnant with Shai. it didn't hurt this much. Me and Tobias were so busy we didn't even get to think of a name. The nurse tells me to lay down and she starts to hook me up to machines. I lay on my side with my big stomach and I hold Tobias hand.

"Just breathe" he says and I cry. The pain is starting to get worse. The doctor knocks on the door and comes in.

"Hello Tris, how are you doing" she says

"Not good" I say

"Rate the pain a 0-10" she says

"6" I say and she laughs. Erudite doctors work for the dauntless since they are smart and stuff. "very dauntless of you" she says and I sigh

"Can I just have medicine. I don't care if I'm being dauntless or not. All I know is that I'm in a lot of pain. More pain then my first pregnancy" I say and Tobias rubs my hair out of my face.

"Okay so we'll give you some pain medicine in your back, then I'll check how far you are from delivering" she says then starts talking to the nurse about stupid smart stuff I don't understand. I lay my head down and grab Tobias hand as more pain shoots through my stomach.

"Can you lay with me" I say to Tobias

"No no. Daddy has to stand at the side of the mother. Trust me it helps" doctor clove says and she leaves.

"She's a bitch. I'm not liking her" I say
to tobias and he kisses my head.

"Babe you hate everyone right now. I'm not sure if you even like me right now" he says and I laugh.

"Stop you make it hurt" I say and he kisses my head again. " Can you call Christina. I want her here" I say and he nods

"What about your mom" he says

"No I don't want to hear her nagging and she has to watch Shai" I say and he laughs.

"You really are in pain" he says

"Four stop" I say and he holds my hands and I cry. "This is so painful"

"I don't care what the doctor says. come here" he says and scoops me up and sits with me. I lay on his chest and he rubs my hair down because it's so messy. I put my knees to my stomach and groan and moan.

"When is this baby coming out" I say and he just brushes my hair.

"Soon don't worry" he says

"I can't take this anymore. I'm exhausted and I'm in pain" I say and he hugs me. I lay my head on his shoulder and he rubs my back. Soon the pain starts to decrease and the doctor comes in.

"I see why you guys have two kids already. You can't stay away from each other" she says laughing typing things into a computer and I roll my eyes.

"Can we please have a different doctor" I say to Tobias.

"Tris be nice" he says

"She's not" I say and he just hugs me.

"Your almost done" he says

"Well it's taking forever" I say and he sits back in his chair so the doctor can check on me. She measures my stomach and sticks a needle in it. The erudite say it's a new way to see how many centimeters you are from having a baby, but I think the erudite just like sticking needles into people.

"Well Tris, your ready to push." she says and Christina walks through the door.

"Oh my Tris I got here as fast as I can" Christina says

"Good because I'm about to push and I feel like crap" I say and she holds my hand.

"Okay then start pushing" the doctor says and I grab Tobias hand and look at him.

"You can do it, be brave" he says and I squeeze his hand.

About what seems like forever of pushing. The doctor hands me our baby boy. He's so beautiful. I smile at Tobias and brush my hair back with my hand. My hair is so messy. Christina smiles at me and I smile back.

"So what's his name" she says

"..."

Authors note:_____________

COMMENT SOME NAMES YOU GUYS THINK THE NEW FOURTRIS BABY SHOULD BE NAMED. REMEMBER ITS A BOY. WHO EVER COMMENTS GETS A SHOUTOUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS AUTHORS NOTE. IM ONLY WAITING A DAY SO GET COMMENTING. LOVE YOU GUYS! 👶