Chapter 5

(Mor's POV)

I stared at Azriel like he was crazy, and maybe he was. I couldn't actually believe he would carry her. I'm not saying that he's a selfish and vain person, we just thought that since this hit so close to home for him he would close off. Of course I was proud of him, he's finally facing his old memories instead of running from them.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice Azriel picking up the girl and leaving with the others. I quickly hopped onto my feet and ran to the bathing room where I found the healer leaning over the girl who was in the bathtub. The rest of the inner circle were standing off to the side looking worried and Azriel seemed to be deep in thought. His eyes were glazed over and he was standing so still he could've been mistaken for dead.

After a few short minutes that felt like hours, the healer told Azriel to pick up the girl and bring her to a bedroom. He didn't respond for a bit, his eyes still glazed over before Cassian stepped in front of him and snapped him out of his thoughts. "Mm?" He said, the healer merely shook her head and repeated what she had said earlier. He quickly did what she had told him to do and carried her to a room.

Damn. I thought. I have a feeling that our next few weeks are gonna be crazy.
————————————————————————
Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update!! I'm at the lake and the wifi is terrible!

But anyway hoped you liked the chapter!

Just remember you're beautiful/handsome no matter what so don't let anything stop you!