Yandere's Memories

Yandere's POV

Elijah: Hey there is something wrong

I ran to go see.

Elijah: It seems that the pink cat girl doesn't have that many painful memories as we thought.

Yandere: I'll handle this.

I grabbed a remote and pressed a black button. It teleported me to the Hall of Memories.

Yandere: Kitty....where are you?

I walked past a few doors until I saw one cracked open. I walked in. It teleported me to Phoenix Drop High.

Yandere: Ah, this is a place I know well.

I walked through the hallways, this reminded me of when I took my Senpai here after Yandere High closed. Many years ago when Ein was the same age as me, and we where both in high school, Ein was looking for emeralds for in his universe there is so little. He accidently teleported to my house one night. He saw me making potions. Ein asked me if I can make forever potions. I told him that I can try, for I can make traveling to alternate universes comfortable and possible. Of course I asked him what's in it for me and he said that he will allow me and Senpai to come to his school so we can be alone together. But how do I get someone to travel through a portal without knowing? That's how I created the portal that looks like an airplane. I'm guessing Funneh and her friends used that because they are not aware that they are in an alternate universe.

I heard a scream from around the corner. I ran over to see if we found our cat. It wasn't.

Yandere: No....no....no.....

Horrifying to see. MY OWN CREATION IS TORTURING ME!!!???

There I saw was me trying to kill Keori out of jealously for that brat shouldn't have interfered with my Senpai and I.

I was about to strike her in the stomach so I can get this bother over with. Then my Senpai stepped in when I was swinging my knife. He was the one that died. Not Keori. Him. My Senpai. Dead. I COULDN'T HANDLE THIS!!! So without thinking I pressed the button on the remote to stop this madness. Everyone was teleported back to the house.

Ein: YANDERE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF...

He looked and saw everyone. Their eyes was red from crying, they were all trembling. I looked outside the window, the moon has set, and the stars don't shine anymore. It is time.

Ein: So Aaron...did you decide to give me my werewolf ears and tail back?

Aaron: NEVER! I WILL NOT!

Ein: well then, if you will not be crushed by your past, then why don't I kill your future.

He faced toward Aphmau.

Aaron: NO!...NO.!!!

A green laser shot out of his hand. He killed Aphmau.

Ein: Now will you obey?

Aaron took a moment to think. He eyes became red as fire under his bandana.

Aaron: You don't deserve your werewolf genes.

Ein: well then, why don't we take it up a notch then.

Then appeared out of nowhere was Funneh's family in a containment chamber. Kawaii~Chan and Evan was teleported in there too.

Ein: Aaron now will you cooperate?

Aaron stand as stiff as a rock.

Funneh was pleading to agree with him.

Ein: Time's up.

He clapped his hands and there before us we saw everyone in the chamber turned into dust.

And then he snapped his fingers we were gone.