The Stars and the Moon

Funneh's POV

Funneh: Who to choose what do. AGHHHHHHHH I CAN'T THINK! ITS BEEN SO WEIRD LATELY!

Aphmau: Boy problems?

Funneh: YES! Ever since we went into hiding, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! At least Gold and Kyran is working out...

Aphmau: Ah you mean when you kissed Evan?

She pulled down her hoodie of her sweatshirt to show her werewolf ears.

Funneh: I'm not sure what to do. I like Alec...but there is always something up with him. He always leaves, he's not there. But it seems Evan is there for me when Alec is gone. But Alec understands me, more than Evan.

Aphmau: Just wait...the right person will come to you.

Funneh: I'm just a little frustrated. 

It was silent for awhile until I heard Evan singing.

Evan: IIIIIIIIIIIIII WANNNNA SWWWIIINGGGG FRRRROOOOMMM A CHANDELIERRRR AA CHANDERLIEEEEEERRRRR!!!!

I walked into the room.

Evan: uhhhhh....I was watching a YouTube video.

Funneh: Sure.

I laughed and then told him:

Funneh: You better turn down the volume then.

He laughed and said "okay"

Alec's POV

Ever since I seen Funneh kiss Evan, I've been trying to get Funneh back. I don't want to loose her.

"Alec...?"

I looked to see Kawaii~Chan in my door way.

Kawaii~Chan: You look sad.

Alec: Its just-

We heard a pound on the door. Evan, Kyran, Gold, Aphmau, Funneh, and me all ran to the door to answer.

Aphmau: Who is it?

"GARROTH!"

Funneh: Is Garroth's watch shift over already?

Aphmau: I don't know....

She opened the door.

"Hey Alec. Missed Me?"

Alec: CELESTE?

Kyran: Who?

Funneh: Hey! You're the girl from the arcade all those years ago.

Aphmau: WHERE'S GARROTH!

"Right here."

Out came a guy with hair white as snow, holding a blonde werewolf by his ears and pointing a gun at GARROTH?!

Alec: Elijah...

Then Zane and Aaron walked into the room.

Zane: What's all this ruckus!?

GARROTH: BABY BROTHER HELP MEFUF-

Elijah covered Garroth's mouth.

Elijah: This one talks too much.

Celeste: Now give us the Ultima and no one will get hurt.

Aphmau: NO WE WON'T!

Zane: YOU HAVE TO GET THOUGH US FIRST!

Celeste: Okay then, I'll take all of you.

She reached into her pocket...she pulled out a small glass bottle with green goo in it.

Celeste: Oh how does this works.
She murmured.

Aaron: ITS THE WORK OF EIN! WATCH OUT!

Aaron began to run in front of us to block the potion but it was too late. Celeste thrown the potion. A flash of light came upon me.

I opened my eyes to find everyone except Garroth. I looked at our surroundings...and eerie forest witch the only light we have is by the stars and the moon.