s i x t e e n

Anna's pov

I woke up with a crook in my neck . I tried to stretch it out hoping it would help , but I ended up making it worse . I let out a small whimper of pain before I feel hands slip around my neck , the soft pads of someone's thumbs rubbing gently into my skin .

I let out a sigh as I can feel the pain slip away from me and my eyes close . I lean back into the hands and let out another sigh as the chest was warm and radiating a lot of heat .

" Feeling better princess ?" a gruff voice speaks to me .

I could only nod my head as the person left the bed . My wolf whimpered for their touch again . My eyes quickly shoot open as I see Josh standing in the doorway of the bedroom . I see him smile at me as he closes the door and walks downstairs .

Questions run through my head , why was I able to feel the connection ? , How the hell did he get in the room ? . When did he say he was coming to visit ? .

I really couldn't answer those questions that pondered in my little head . When I touch either Daniel , Eric , Or Jake I can feel it . Like those three were made for me , But how did Josh get that connection to me ?

I laid my head down on my pillow and said to myself ' maybe I need to sleep ' . I close my eyes and let the darkness wash over me .

<><><>time lapse<><><>

I jolt up hearing a huge crash and the sound of voices downstairs .

" She can't be your mate too! She's ours ! " a voice exclaims .

" It's not my fault the Moon Goddess did this to us ! " Josh speaks up !

I slowly walk down the stairs , making sure the 4 idiots didn't hear me .

" It's way too early for this , you are going to wake Anna ! " Daniel speaks .

I see Jake sniff the air as they all turn to look at me.

" What the hell is going on here ?"

That plot twist doe ...... I don't know if anyone is going to like this .... Oh well .... New drama !!! I was going over the story with my mom and we will be editing the chapters! This one was just to get you guys talking ! I love you guys ! The Christmas chapter will be uploaded later on cause my family is very festive and I didn't have time to write !
Leave questions if you have any !