F i f t e e n

Daniel

( I bet you guys missed him )

Eric forgot to turn of his mind link to us and we heard what he wants to do. I think it's a splendid idea of taking her out on a date . At least an apology date . I think this will be good for our relationship with Anna . We all really love her a lot . I was thinking since Christmas was only a few days away , that he could take her to go pick out decorations for the house and the tree that we have just sitting in our living room area . We wanted Christmas at Jakes pack house this year , maybe we can switch it up next year.

We left from Josh's house a few minutes ago and we were walking our way home , Anna didn't want to run . ( reminds her of p.e. and no one likes to run these days in school ) She said it reminds her of school , public school . I shiver at the thought of dealing with a public school .

As we make it up to Jake's pack house , I hear a warning .

' ALPHAS THERES ROUGES '
I look to Eric and Jake and they already know what to do.

" Daniel , what's going on ? " Anna had asked before .

" They are going to put you in the shelter with the women and children who are already there . Anna we need you safe " I tell her and they I shift into my wolf form and gave instructions to all the men . I sent some down to the south border , north , east and west . The rouges will soon be gone .

- time laser - about 3 hours ( idek )

We finish off fighting the rouges and we went to grab Anna and the women and children from the safety shelter . As we walk down there the moms and daughters are cuddling up against each other and it makes my heart swell . Anna immediately jumps to give me a hug . I kiss her temple and let everyone know they can go to their homes in peace .

I see Jake and Eric head up stairs to the bedroom and we decided to join them . I held Anna as she had her legs around my waist as I walked up the stairs with her . It was quite fun really. Everyone was tired out and ready to sleep . As I was changing I sent out a mind link message ' I want the pack perimeter swept to make sure there are no rouges . Get it done now '

I hear a bunch of yes alphas and fighters running from their homes to get their job done . Within the time I'm in bed cuddling up against Anna along with Jake and Eric I hear ' Alpha there's nothing left of those disgusting rouges . We can send the men out on patrol now '

I reply with ' thank you and goodnight '

I hear a quiet ' goodnight alpha '
as we drift off to sleep .

Hey guys ! This was quite short but that's alright . I have a Christmas chapter and it involves mating 😏 . Be on the look out for that on Wednesday I'm hoping . But this story will be coming up to a war with a new character 😏 look out guys ! But I hope you guys have a great day or night and remember I love you guys .❤️