The mating

Another Chapter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When i felt his lips touch mine it felt like liquid fire was running through my veins. I sat there in shock whilst still pleasuring my siblings, hoping they wouldn't notice this Adonis of a stranger. After a few seconds of him just pressing his lips firmly against mine, i felt his tongue flick out and run along my lower lip. I groaned in Ecstasy, never had i felt as much pleasure as i did now. I thought i knew what pleasure felt like when i was in the grips of an orgasm with either my sister or brother bellow me, or both. But this felling that i felt now was indescribable. I groaned again as the godly being before pushed his tongue into my mouth and ran it around my wet cavern. I was finding it hard to breath now and thankfully he noticed as he stopped his attack on my mouth and moved to my ear.

"i think its time we took this a step further, i think." his breath tickled my ear and i shivered in response, closing my eyes. I felt movement behind me and my eyes flew open again as the handsome stranger wrapped his arms around my body and gripped the hand pleasuring my sister, her moans still filing the room. He then moved his other hand to my brothers cock, the sight making me even harder if that's even possible, and pushed it into my sisters ass. Removing my brother's hand from her pussy in the process and her sex filled scream filling the room.

Rebbecca Pov

The feel of both my brothers' fingers deep inside me, massaging my walls, was magnificent, but like always it felt like there was something missing. I always felt this way during sex but it was worse without my brothers, it felt like there was one more ingredient needed to make me complete, and then suddenly that feeling was gone and my pleasure spiked higher. I was so close to coming, moans were spilling uncontrollably from my mouth. I closed my eyes and let my heads fall back on my brother's chest. Then something changed and I felt another hand near my nether regions and my older brother's hand was removed. i was about to whimper at the loss of contact, sure I still had one hand fucking me but I wanted both. And then that mysterious hand was back but the other side and I felt my brother cock slam into my ass hole. A scream of pleasure was ripped out of me and I felt my brother tense behind me. Then his hand was also removed by this mysterious being. Curious, I ripped my eyes apart and was surprised to see another man leaning over me as well as my brother. I was about to protest to him being here until I felt another cock being pushed into my front entrance as the man rubbed my throbbing bud. The pleasure was overwhelming and I gasped as I came again and again. The man behind my brother pushed him down on top of me, his chest rubbing against my pleading nipples, making me come harder. The man grinned at what must be my pleasured filled face and he pushed his fingers in my mouth, the ones that were massaging my pussy, that where now covered in my nectar. I moaned around them and sucked, loving the feel of them in my mouth. After a few minutes he removed them and shoved them one by one into my brother's ass. He tensed above me and thrust into me at a harder and more frantic pace. I couldn't remember how many times I had come at this point and I knew my brothers were close as well. The stranger finally stopped preparing my brother for the intrusion and shoved what I now realized to be a massive cock, into my brothers ass. As he did so it was like sparks flew between the four of us, a type of electric current and it only took a few more thrusts and the three boys finaly came as my largest orgasm rocked through my body.