M Y Y O G L I F E - I N T R O

Beatrix Rosenfeld. Just your regular youtube addict.

Lately, her mother has been finding it difficult to bring in enough money to support them both and leaves them with no choice but to separate.

The hostel that Beatrix has to go to isn't really her style, and decides to use this opportunity to take her life in her own hands.

Little does she know that in a whirlwind of events, she will see her life change forever when she crashes in with the Yogscast. Life won't be as normal as it used to be. Will she love her new Yoglife?

**

I didnt know what to do, these guys were my family, but why am I thinking of staying with a bunch of random people much older than me over my own mum?

I looked up to the guys, Sjin looked to the ground and Duncan gave a brief sad smile. Lewis had an arm loosely around Hannah while Simon simply said, "go with your mum Beatrix, we'll still be here. A-and you can come see us anytime,"

My eyes brimmed with tears, trying to think of a reason either to stay or go.

In that second, I remembered something Sjin told me.

I plucked up the courage and said very quietly;

"This is my family,
I found it,
All by myself,
It's a little broken,
Complicated,
Not 'picturesque',
But it's my family,
And it's where I want to be,
Because what may seem broken to you,
Is perfect to me,"

And that's when I realised how I wanted things to be.