Chp.12

*** So yeah things are starting to move a bit more in the right direction now.  ***

________________________________________________________________________________

"Well look, I don't know why I did it... I mean I didn't mean to kiss you it just-"

"Thats so NOT what I was talking about Callie." Wow, I am so glad he just cut me off. "I meant the actual important thing that lead to us being in Ireland. My enemies apparently found me and unfortunately you were around when they did. At this point I need to come up with a plan to get us out of this before they can cause any problems for us. So my thoughts are, we're just going to stay here. Now there are problems with this plan. First, your father. I bet he's not going to be happy with you just picking up and moving with a guy to Ireland. So I think we should tell him we're dating and we'll go back and visit him the next time he's in town so he's no aware we moved. Would that work for you?"

So basically, the guy whose a vampire, who used to be my teacher just asked me to be his pretend girlfriend. How could I tell him no with those beautiful silver eyes staring at me? I mean I really care about this guy and I think it's time I told him.

"No that won't work for me," He was opening his mouth to interrupt me but I cut him off before he could."I can't pretend to be your girlfriend because I care about you too much and I think if I tried to pretend that I would end up way too hurt at the end of things."

He looked completely and utterly stunned. "Wow! So you like me? How can you after all I've put you through already?"

"I don't know maybe because I lo--- like you a lot and even though things are screwed up now I know we can figure it out and deal with it."

"Well in that case I'l lgo ahead and say this. Callie, I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you and I wouldn't want to be here with anyone but you."

Thats when he kissed me... As soon as he put his soft, warm lips on mine I couldn't breathe. I threw my arms around his neck as his hands were holding my waist. I could feel his hands playing with the few inches of my back that was visible.

_______________________________________________________________________________

*** So now I  think I deserve atleast five votes or comments or some kind of feed back if you think I should continue. You all know this is my first book so I'd really like to hear something. I'll post after I get those five peices of feedback since I know I have atleast 7 loyal readers.***