Chp. 8

"You do realize you've completely lost your mind if you think you're taking me to Ireland? Where you may be immortal, I can still die when my dad shoots me for leaving the country with my teacher."

He just looked stunned.

"What why are you looking at me like that I'm not being dramatic, I'm being a realist. My dad will kill me, no doubt about it."

"Of everything I just said the thing that worries you is that you're dad will be pissed about you leaving town? Really?! Whatever! When is your dad going to be back in town."

"Six months," thats when I noticed the car waas slowing to a stop. When I looked around I recognized my house. "why are we here?"

"You need to pack a suitcase. Don't worry about your dad we'll take care of it once I have you safe again." I walked in front of him so I could unlock the door and let us in. Once he followed me through the door he locked and pushed up stairs. "We only have at the most 10 minutes so grab clothes, cell phone, computer and charger. Make sure you have everything you need to be in touch with your dad and anything you need to be comfortable."

"Trent, it'll be alright give me 5 minutes and we can go, do what you need to do to get us out of here." WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING! This guy is my teacher who I've known for all of two days and I was going to just pack up and leave the country with him. Hell no I'm not! Wait... Then why am I walking up the stairs... Oh yeah, cause its fight or run and this time we're choosing run.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I was back in the car with Trent who said we should be to the airport in 20 minutes and then we had a straight flight to an airport outside of Armagh. Thats apparently small town where we would be residing in.

"So do you have a place in mind for us to stay."

"Yes, mine. Thats what you could call my hometown. My family and I lived there the whole time I was growing up. " His looked sad as he drove, like there was a memory that he was reliving that wasobviously unpleasant.

"Trent, can I ask you something." He slowly nodded his head. "How did you becom a vampire?"

_______________________________________________________________________________

*** Promised you three parts didn't I? So what do you think of it so far? Should I keep on going?

Love you guys for reading.

~Kaci <3~

***