Shot 7

Swara was so worried thinking about Parineeta's words because both Adarsh & Parineeta has done many crimes. So she was quite sure that they might do something which will be harmful to their family.

She brushed offs the negative thoughts which were running in her mind & prepared the dinner. She places the food on the tray, held it & made her way to Uttara's room.

Sanskar, Swara & Uttara had their dinner. Sanskar left to his room leaving Swara with Uttara.

Swara - Uttara don't take any tension thinking about recent happenenings. Forget all the negativity & try to sleep.

Uttara followed what Swara asked her to do & closed her eyes to sleep. Swara was sitting beside Uttara & was patting her head till she sleeps. Swara made sure that Uttara was asleep & made her way to her toom.

In the room, Swara notice that Sanskar looks so pale & was starting at the family pic which was hanged on the wall. She glances at his eyes which was showing no emotions but she was sure that he was frustrated with Badi Maa for the words she used for his sister.

Badi Maa & his Mom was same for Sanskar.He never expected those words from his Badi Maa .Even Uttara was so closed to Annapurna than Sujatha. Even Annapurna considered her as her own daughter. Also Annapurna was a lady who never raise her voice or leave her words in anger.He was so shocked to see such a change in her.

Now his love for his sister became more than the love he had for his Badi Maa who abandoned them. He was so angry with her but he controlled himself only because once he considered her as his mother.

Swara was worried seeing Sanskar in that state so had no idea how to make him calm. But suddenly an idea pops into her mind.

She slowly & silently made her was towards Sanskar. Sanskar felt her presence& turns towards her

Sanskar - Swara, How is Uttara now? She is okay. Did she sleep or yet she is awake? Swara I'm so worried about her. Don't know how is she feeling now.

Sanskar was continuously babbling without giving chance to Swara to reply.

Sanskar - Swara, why aren't you replying?

Swara - Sanskar first calm yourself & yes Uttara is perfectly fine now.She is sleeping. How are you feeling now? Are you okay Sanskar?

Sanskar -No Swara I'm not. Badi Maa did wrong by accusing Uttara & using those words. I'm frustrated by her behavior. Laksh is also the same as his Maa who don't care about other's except their family . Swara I don't till when will I control myself. Surely I will burst out my anger on her & say something which should'nt be said.

Swara understood that Sanskar mood was totally out so she keeps her lips on Sanskar to make him calm.

Sanskar was a bit surprised seeing her behavior but responded to it. He took out all his pain, frustration & love on her by kissing her wildly. Swara couldn't bear the pain he was giving her. So her knees felt weak so put her hands around his neck & holds his support. He was not ready to leave her but Swara forcefully pulled herself.

Both were breathing heavily & Swara was quite upset. Swara's lips were swollen.

Swara -Sanskar look what have you done to my lips, it's really paining a lot. Why did you take all your frustration on me? I wanted to make you calm but in return, you gave me pain.