Shot 3

After a quite long time, the climate of Kolkata was not good. It raining heavily with awfully tremendous thunderstorms & the winds howling outside. Swara was so restless as Sanskar was not at baadi, he has gone with Nikil as they caught the inspector who accused Sanskar of being the reason for Laksh's arrest. Swara was so worried for Sanskar but Sanskar assured that he will be back soon. Even Uttara accompanied him.

Swara was feeling so lonely. Therefore she grasped the family album from the wardrobe & was looking at the family photos emotionally.

Swara's POV
I always wanted to have a joint family & eventually after facing so many hurdles I got a caring family but I was not that fortunate as it didn't long last. Even though Sanskar, Mom, Dad, Uttara & Dida are there for me still I miss my Maa, who taught me how to face the world & Bade Papa, Bade Maa, who was there for me in the hardest phase of my life. I also miss Ragini who was my bestie since childhood. In my both sadness & happiness she was there for me. Dadi always wanted to separate us but she was with me & promised whatever happens she will be my side. Both of us were happiest when we got to know we were sisters, but even that happiness didn't long last. After Laksh came to our lives she totally changed & all those happened which shouldn't have happened in our lives. But after facing many problems we were together again but my fate we got separated once again. This time we the separation is for life long & I decided, whatever happens, I will not forgive her for breaking all the ties with us. Now she is no one to me.

Sanskar came back to baadi drenched with rainwater & was searching for Swara & finally found Swara in their room. He saw from Swara's eyes tears were continuously flowing down & he instantly hugged Swara from behind & brought her back to this world as she was lost in her thoughts.

Swara felt a sudden shiver passing through her body & she felt that Sanskar back hugged her. Soon she wiped her tears. She couldn't speak but somehow managed & spoke.

Swara - Sanskar when did you come back & how did you get drenched with rainwater. You made me scared by your unexpected hug.

Sanskar - Princess I came to a while ago & I got wet because the car got repair in midway. I hugged because I found you lost somewhere so thought to bring you back to this world. Sorry, Swara for making you scared.

Swara could feel Sanskar's hot breath on her nap & she felt some unknown feeling passing through her whole body. But somehow controlled it & spoke.

Swara - No Sanskar don't say sorry it's not it a problem but you made my dress wet. It's okay leave me I will get my dress changed.

Saying this she tried to come out of Sanskar's grip. But Sanskar was not ready to leave Swara so he hugged her so tightly.

Sanskar - Not so easily Princess.

Swara - Sanskar I was already shivering because of this cool climate & now you are making me shiver more.

Sanskar -Princess isn't the weather is so romantic? If you grant me permission I will make you feel better.

Swara - Sanskar leave me Uttara might come see us like this.

Sanskar - Don't worry she didn't return yet. She has joined Nikil for dinner tonight so she will be coming back late.

Swara - But Sanskar

Sanskar without listening to Swara's talks anymore he slowly turns Swara by giving wet kisses on her nap & he kept his rough wet lips on her soft lips & started to kiss her passionately but Swara didn't respond so he started sucking her lips hardly & finally she started to respond. Both lacking enough oxygen broke the kiss & both were breathing heavily.