Chapter 12

This chapter will only have @XELLEBEE's part.  I will start including my chapter when she's done her POVs. 

Chapter 12  

Kerah's POV  

Off to the Races by Lana Del Rey highlighted our mission up to the highway. As I stopped at a red light, I thought about where my career was really going. My dream was to be a rapper and singer. Maybe even a collab and solo artist. I could dig it. Of course like every other artist, I had doubts. Big ones.

"But hey, how's the music going? I think I've talked enough about Christofer for now." Trinity said, looking over at me. She pulled me out of my daze and I was brought back to earth.  

"It's been good, I guess. Hard to find good rappers that have more content and meaning in their lyrics then the usual." I said, laughing.  

"Trini, Trini, Trini, put it in your kidney!"  

Trinity started to laugh really hard. I loved making her laugh. It made me feel good. Good vibes, good vibes. Although I am just a package of embarrassing moments waiting to happen. Wanting to change the subject from myself, I asked her about Christofer.   

"Hey Trinity, how did you meet Christofer anyways?" I wasn't that big of a fan of "Never Shout Never". I'm more of a jazzy and Hip Hop girl. My mama calls it Jip-Jop.  

"I actually accidentally met him outside my work." She said with a blush.  

"Ouhuhuhuh and that's how you know it was meant to be, girly!" I replied with a wink.  

Even though I was encouraging her, I still wasn't hiding the rushing jealousy I felt in myself. I knew I wanted that to happen to me. To find the right guy for me and know it's all reality. To feel protected from any hurt that would attack my heart and all that other couple crap.  

"Kerah, Kerah, Kerah, you never do listen, do you? We will find eachother." D said from inside my head.

"GOD BLOODY DAMMIT D, I'M DRIVING! MUST YOU DISTRACT ME?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"I SWEAR YOU APPEAR AT THE MOST RANDOMEST OF TIMES."

"Uhh, Kerah.. you okay?" Trinity said, concern in her voice.

"Ohh.. uhh.." I forgot she was there.

Shit.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine, I just kinda had a thought.. and I.. do that to sort them out, yeah, that's it." I said, slightly stuttering.

"Oh. It wasn't about Noah, was it? Freaking idiot." Trinity knew how to cheer me up.

"Yeah, it was. He called me tonight, the usual. Only difference is he started using names that actually start with K." I said with a fake laugh.

I can't believe he did what he did...