Pure Intoxication [Teacher/Student Affair]-Prologue

This prologue is dedicated to racing heart because when I first made a watt-pad her books were the first ones I read! It was actually what made me decide to start this book because I wanted it to be witty and entertaining! well if you read this dedication note racingheart just want to say thnx for being kick ass :)

Okay hello everyone! This is my first Teacher/ Student Romance book. It is comedy, romance, and lust wrapped into one. This is an intro to it. I'm putting my other books on hold to write this one because I've been dying to a teacher/ student romance!!! Tell me if you like it. Vomment please! Thanks for the support

"What is this?" I said irritated slamming my test score down on Mr. Everett's desk. I had waited all day to confront him and now that we were alone I was going to give him a piece of my mind. He sighed and looked up at me.

"This" he said pointing to my paper.

"Is an 'F', that is a wall, and the thing you're standing on is the floor. Is there any other obvious thing you would like me to point out Ms. Garris?" He said smirking now. Ever since he started here at Strathmore he had been giving me hell. I wanted to glare a hole right through his nose. I gave up because I couldn't even manage to get a decent grade, what made me think I would get some mystical power all of a sudden to set him on fire? Which was the least of what I wanted to do to him. It is my senior year here. I should be enjoying life! Partying with my friends, making out with guys, etcetera but no instead I had to argue with Mr. Everett every freaking day about my grades. This school was serious if you failed a class in one semester you would have to have tutoring with the teacher. I couldn't even stand being in the same room with this man for a forty minute class that was required, yet alone a whole additional hour before and after school on History, the most boring subject ever . I think in the deep dark abyss of his mind he secretly enjoyed torturing me despite his seemingly innocent outward appearance. The snapping of fingers broke through my inner thoughts and I was suddenly aware that I had been in a trance. Letting out a long slow sigh I met his non cholant gaze with my steely one and stared him down. In this moment I could see details about him that I never noticed before. Like the way his messy brown hair fell into his piercing blue eyes that was captivating. He was actually pretty cute. I quickly shook the thought out of my head. With such a snarky attitude like his it took away from the looks. Why girls liked him I could never really figure out. Oh right I know why. Its because he didn't have a personal vendetta out on them!

"Do you like what you see?" he smirked

"You are a very... very ugh" I hung my head in defeat. He chuckled.

"This isn't funny. I bust my ass to get the grades I have and you just give me an 'F'? An 'F'! I deserved atleast a 'B'. Listen here I don't like this little game your playing. Do you do this to torture me? To get me to kiss your ass like all the other naive girls in school? Because I dont beg for things I rightly deserve. " panting,I stared into his eyes which seemed so deep it could swallow me whole.

"Does it matter" his voice suddenly got deeper. More husky. For some strange reason it gave me butterflies.

Taken aback by the sudden switch of his tone I breathlessly responded, "Yes it does... my parents are on my case constantly now because of you". I narrowed my eyes at him, angry that my response had not been nearly as sarcastic or fear invoking as it should have been . As We locked gazes, I glared trying to both compensate for my lame comeback and to strike fear into his very core. I probably looked constipated because he didn't seem the least bit scared in fact his facial expression was one of amusement.

"I think what you need to do is loosen up. As far as I can tell you are just a really stressed out catty little person" He said breaking the silence. I was shocked and I gaped at him. He was not supposed to say that. He was a teacher. A very mean one at that. I realized I was gaping and shut my mouth.

"If I am anything it is because of you being a bum of a teacher" I said pointing an accusing finger at him. At this he stood up facing me. I lowered my finger instantly second guessing my play on words and wondering if my impulsive speech would get me in trouble.

"Like I said Chasity, you need to loosen up". I looked into his eyes again blushing at the closeness of our faces. I suddenly realized his face moving closer to mine. I gulped. Did I want him to kiss me? I mean he was such a dickwad but then again he was like a Greek god. I caved into my emotions instead of logic and closed my eyes as I felt his breathe fanning across my face.

"Maybe you should try the yoga program" he whispered into my ear. My eyes snapped open. My face was red hot with embarrassment. I can't believe I fell for that. He must have read my mind because he was smirking at me seductively.

"Ugh! Goodbye Mr. Everett" I stomped out of his room hearing him stifle a laugh.

"Goodbye Chasity" I heard him say as I entered the empty hallway. This was going to be one long year.

Authors Note: Okay so what are we thinking? Let me know if it's good or not. Sorry for it being so short and if there are any grammar mistakes. Love you all!!!! And the cover is not miss leading this is just the beginning of the book so for all you perverts hang on to your knickers and settle down for a bumpy ride.