t h i r t y

After we left the boy's offices, we arrived at the club and were greeted by Big.

He had rembered me from a couple of months ago and even gave me a nickname 'Mami'.

He said since I'm Mexican it suits me.

"Thanks big." I giggled at kissed his cheek.

"Anything for you Mami." he laughed and let the others in the club.

"Mami, I like it, sounds sexy." Jason smirked.

"I do too." I laughed and pecked his lips. I looked around us and sighed in content. I knew I was going to have fun tonight.

"Alright, I haven't been to a club in weeks. Let's go dance." Cassie said in a determined tone, while dragging Cameron to the dance floor.

He was stumbling to get there considering he was already drunk, along with Carter.

"I'm going to hit on-" Carter burped "those chicks over there." he pointed to a group of girls who looked like they had no idea what they were doing. "Peace bitches." he slurred and walked towards them.

The rest of the group and I just laughed and went our separate ways. "Let's dance babe?" Jason asked with a bite on his lip.

I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. 'Don't' by Ed Sheeran Don Diablo Remix was playing as we started to dance.

I moved my body to the beat and Jason just smirked looking me up and down.

Jason then grabbed me by the hips and I grinded against him.

He groaned behind me and I smirked and bit my lip. I put more pressure on him and his moaning was like muic to my ears.

"Babe if you don't-oh fuck-stop now I might cum infront of everyone." he rasped in my ear.

I giggled and stopped dancing on him. I turned my body around and brought his lips to mine.

Our lips made a big smack and I pulled away with a smile on my face. I felt so happy, probably the happiest I've ever been. Jason made me happy, he really did love me and I really did like him.

Did I love him? I don't know...He does make me happy, but then he's my kidnapper and I felt as if I was betraying my family.

Oh stop it Aubrey! You need to stop doing this! 'You're so fucked up in the head, that you don't know your feelings for him!' I thought to myself.

"I love you Aubrey." he whispered and nudged our noses together.

My throat hitched and I gulped "And I like you." I simply said and smiled.

Jason's face turned from a huge grin to sad, disappointed grin.

"Jase-" "Come on let's go sit back down, yeah?" he asked. I bit my lip and nodded my head.

I felt so guilty that I didn't say it but I don't know how feel. I wish I did or else I would've said it back.

We walked up to our normal VIP section where everybody was at.

As soon as I got there Pauline jumped out of her seat and ran to me "Aubrey please come with me to the bar. Buzzkill over here-" she gestured her head to Alex "just wants to smoke hookah." she mumbled.

"Yeah come on." I laughed and we walked down the stairs.

"So I saw the face Jason had when you guys came upstairs..." she started as we sat down on the booth.