Revenge

—-Loki—-

—-Loki—-

Finally I've managed to remove all of Amora's hexes without her noticing now I need only to contact S.H.E.I.L.D to inform the Avengers on the outside and I need to figure out where Sam and the others are being held. My thoughts are broken by Amora.

"Darling I am going to be asking our guests some questions today if you'd care to join me. Though I can't promise it will be a pretty sight."

She's finally decided to torture them for information about the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. I could not have asked for better timing. While breaking them from their cells would have served my plan fine I do love a dramatic reveal. 'What better way to stab her in the back than during the opportunity she's put before me?' I let a mischievous smirk cross my lips.

"Yes my dear I'd love nothing more than to accompany you."

——————————————————————-

We walk into a room Sam, Rogers, and Maximoff are restrained on metal tables. By their disheveled appearances and Sam's tear stained cheeks I can tell they have obviously already been subjected to some kind of torture. I feel a swell of rage flow through me. Sam looks terrified and I want to go to her 'not yet Loki' I must wait for the right moment to make my betrayal of Amora sting as much as possible. A guard comes up to us.

"What are your plans for them my queen?"

"Give them another round I want to watch."

I can't contain my rage at her now. 'Fuck being dramatic this madness ends now!' That doesn't mean I can't have a little bit of fun with this. I smile at Amora and I pull her into a kiss as we do this I summon a dagger and slip it between her ribs. She stops and gasps in pain looking at me in shock. This isn't enough to really hurt her as she is Asgardian but it is enough to tell my teammates it's time for phase four of my plan. I smirk at her.

"Did you really think you would go unpunished for what you've done love?"

"You! I'll have your head for this!"

I laugh at her threat. She looks utterly confused at my sudden turn and I see realization set in as none of her hexes are having an effect on me. Maximoff is breaking herself and the others from their bonds with her abilities. Amora looks at me smugly despite her current circumstances.

"I know you love, you won't actually harm me. You'd never harm anyone because you're a coward!"

I laugh again.

"My dear we haven't really caught up that much have we? So much has happened since your fall from Asgard I am no longer the naive boy you once knew. No, some say I went a bit mad when I discovered my true parentage."

Amora tries not to let her confidence falter as she absorbs this new information. She struggles to continue standing with her wound. Though it won't be long before it's healed enough not to be a problem.

"And... and what would that be?"

"You see my dear while it's a cold truth I've come to accept that it doesn't really matter, what does matter is I'd be more than happy to kill you where you stand."

I don't fully believe that my parentage doesn't matter as it's still a part of me I despise. I don't believe I will ever be able to walk down the streets of Tønsberg in my natural form. I'd be too ashamed and I don't think the populous of New Asgard could ever truly accept me in that form. They have only just started trusting me again now. If I were to show them the monster they'd surely reject me.

Everyone in New Asgard knows what I am of course but it's a topic that's too scandalous to be talked about openly among them and they'd never share such information with outsiders. Though they're aware of what I am it's apparent that so long as my Asgardian form is hiding the beast away they can pretend I'm still one of them. I am, in spirit but my blood will never tell the same story it's fitting really I'm the god of Lies after all.

As usual my false confidence works like a charm. Amora can't help but look scared now. Sam comes to my side then. I hand Rogers my communication device knowing he'll call for backup all the while keeping most of my attention on Sam holding her closely for a moment and looking her over for any signs of abuse I hadn't noticed before. When I'm satisfied I look back at Amora and smirk.

"Luckily for you I have someone here that would object to such a fate even for a quim like you."

I pull Sam into a kiss. Sam holds her arm outstretched as we embrace each other and I hear Mjölnir arrive at her hand. I pull away and we exchange a glance we both have the same idea. We change into our matching armor from before. I turn to Amora who's ended up on the ground both from her wound and from the shock of seeing me kiss Sam. I smile at her as she looks at me with rage.

"You will suffer for this Odinson!! Guards?!"

'Ah what original dialogue, I'll suffer for this?' 'Seriously?' 'How many times have I heard that before?' I smile as she stands ready to fight me as guards flood the room. I can't say I won't take joy in this battle. To my surprise Sam is the first to strike summoning a dagger and hurling it at Amora which she barely manages to dodge.

Amora reacts with anger hurling a ball of magic fire at Sam I put up a shield blocking it. Rogers has begun taking out guards. While Maximoff helps me keep Amora's attacks at bay.

The battle goes back and forth for a bit. If no one shows up to help us soon we will be overrun by the shear number of guards. A younger looking guard finds himself in a position where he is the only thing standing between Amora and both Wanda and myself. Sam stops me when I'm about to throw a dagger at him and shouts at him.

"Ingfred please just stand down!"

'Ingfred' looks from Sam to Amora looking unsure of what to do. I don't even know if I'm surprised that she's befriended a guard Sam seems to have a way with people. Amora looks furious at his contemplation.

"You traitorous wretch protect your queen!!"

The man makes up his mind he looks at Amora in defiance then steps out of my way.

"You are no queen to me. You lied to me and used my people to attack Midgard for your own gain."

I hear another guard yell and I recognize the voice from before it's the one who wanted to take Sam and Maximoff.

"Traitor you are no Marauder! You will die for this!"

The guard runs up to Ingfred sword drawn. Ingfred falls back onto the ground tripping over his own feet in panic. I quickly dispose of the guard before he gets to Ingfred using the dagger I had nearly thrown at him seconds ago. Sam rushes over and helps him up while I continue fighting Amora. Ingfred fights at our side now. Sam pins her Avengers insignia to his armor so that he's not taken out when the calvary eventually arrives. We continue fighting on we aren't going to last much longer.

Suddenly I hear a commotion in the hallway. Stormbreaker takes out a group of guards that Rogers had been struggling with for the past couple minutes. Then Thor comes clamoring through the doorway followed by an assortment of Avengers. The vent above us is kicked out and both Barton and Romanoff land beside Rogers.

"Hey punk!"

I glance over to see Bucky coming through the door holding Rogers' shield,

"Catch! "

He throws it and Rogers effortlessly catches it.

"Thanks jerk!"

We continue fighting, the tides have turned in our favor now that the rest of the team is here.