3

Kayra's P.O.V

Kayra:On my 12th Birthday i sent ghosts to the light for the first time.It's an experience i'd rather not talk about.

Zak:That's fine.

Aaron:"Analyzes Evidence".

Nick:How long have you believed the Paranormal?.

Kayra:My entire life.My Mom's Parents and her Grandparents all had ability's to certain extent.My Mother Freya grew up learning about passed down ability's.She learn't she could move objects with her mind and see lost soul's.

Zak:And You?.

Kayra:I can see ghosts if they let me.I have more abilities but i just haven't learn't them yet.My mom said i'm destined to be more powerful than her.It is said in our family line that thousands of years ago my family line was cursed and one day a powerful red head would break the curse.My mother's parents kicked her out when they learn't she was pregnant with me at the age of 16 and my mom's grandparents died when they were the age of 50 in a car crash.My mom's parents died at the age of 50 on a boat trip and the boat was sunk into the lake.My Mom is the only one to die at the age of 44.I know it wasn't the curse...My Mom was killed by a ghost and i don't know who.But it could be at any of these locations if it wasn't Mr.Trumble.

Aaron:"Takes headset off".Did you listen to all the audio?.

Kayra:Always whatever's said is in my notes.

    Aaron grabs my note's for Leslie's Mercantile and flips thru them and finds something pointing to it.

Aaron:This person came thru saying "Bruxa".

Kayra:It's Galician for Witch.The only person who spoke Galician there was Hollis Leslie.She was in tune with the language per say.Hollis was 10 when she died in a fire in 1890.Her parents survived and lived till 1910 which is odd since Hollis was 10 when she died and her parents both died the same day.It's theorized Mrs.Donna Leslie died of a broken heart and Mr.Carl Leslie died of an Appendix burst.No one knows for sure these days since someone stole the records in 1920.

Nick:You remember all this?.

Kayra:I get bored at times so i reread my research and even do more research on the building's to see if the records were ever returned.

Zak:This history is horrible.

Kayra:I know and each house has one thing in common.First person to die is a child then the parents.I believe that some properties in the town are cursed.I don't think it's the town since not all children died and got to grow throughout a long life span and so did parents.This town was founded in 1885 after the last of the Witch Trials.The Leslie's lived in Salem for generations but moved here in 1886 for a new start.

Aaron:Explains why Hollis said Witch...Partially.

Kayra:Well back then having these gift's my family does back then we would be considered Witches.My Mom's parents were born in 1940.My Grandparents parents were born in 1917 and their parents born in 1886.My great great grandparents were born in 1860 where my great great grandmother's Mom's sister was accused of witchcraft and sentenced to death she was only 20 years old.Her last words were "Shall my nieces and nephews and descendants be protected from these witch trials and live throughout our family curse with love and peace"...That didn't last long with my Mom's parents.Point is my family in the 1800's also lived in Salem till 1895.It would be no surprise for the Leslie's to have bad blood against my family whose last name back then was Weaver.

Zak:You have a crazy family history.

Kayra:"Chuckles".I know.

Nick:What do you got on the Saloon Aaron?.