2

-Then-

Kayra:Ma'am do you need something?.

???:You can see me?,My husband can't see me nor my children...

    Kayra walks to her and stands next to her in front of a house window.

Kayra:Ma'am my names Kayra.What's your's?.

???:Lilly.

Kayra:Lilly...Your dead that's why they can't see you.

Lilly:I regret it.

Kayra:Regret what?.

Lilly:Your a child.You wouldn't understand.

Kayra:Perhaps if you tell me you can see the light.

Lilly:I-I took a swan dive...My children have children now and i missed it all...Just because my husband went with another woman."Cries".

Kayra:Lilly...Look at the window.

    Lilly looks at the window seeing a guy holding a Lilly.

Lilly:My husband holding a Lilly flower."Tears up".He put it in front of my favorite picture.Oh my David.I'm so sorry i was selfish."Cries".

Kayra hears David speak inside the house.

David:I'm so sorry for what i did Lilly...If it wasn't for me you'd be alive."Takes the photo and Lilly and drinks something in a bottle".

Lilly:"Screams".NO DAVID NO!.

    Kayra rushes into the house dialing 911 and as the ambulance approaches David seizes on the floor.

Lilly:David you idiot!."Cries".I forgive you.

    David dies as the paramedics can't bring him back.

???:Call it.

???:7:45pm.

Kayra:I was walking past and saw him drink the bottle...Something told me it was dangerous in my gut.I knew it was when he fell to the ground.

???:It wasn't your fault kiddo.If this man wasn't so old he could have survived.

    The paramedics and police take photo's and leave with the body.Kayra looks at Lilly as David stands next to her.

Lilly:You idiot.

David:I love you...I killed you...10 years ago.I'm so sorry."Cries".

Lilly:"Cries".I know darling.

Kayra:Do you see the light?.

Lilly and David look around.

Lilly:It's so beautiful.

David:So peaceful.

Lilly:Thank You Kayra.

Kayra:"Nods".

David:I'm finally happy.Don't feel bad for not saving me.

Kayra:If you see Oscar Thatcher please tell him Freya and Kayra Sanderson love him.

Lilly:We will.

Kayra:"Smiles".Go.

David:"Laughs".Girl's got fire.

Lilly:Your a gift."Leaves into the light".

David:What she said...You'll do great things."Leaves into the light".

Kayra:"Smiles sadly".What a 12th birthday.

---

TV:"My name is Zak Bagans.I've never believed in ghosts until I came face to face with one.So I set out on a quest to capture what I once saw onto video....With no big camera crews following us around I am joined only by my fellow investigator Nick Groff and our equipment tech Aaron Goodwin.The three of us will travel to the some of most highly active paranormal locations where we will spend an entire night being locked down from dusk until dawn....Raw...Extreme...These are our Ghost Adventures".