FORMAL INTRODUCTION

( A/ N: Nasali lang jan ang Emcee..kasi diba kasali sa mga ibang Bansa...kaya kailangan ng magsasalita...in English..yang mga naka Italized dyan Emcee ang nagsasalita..)

3rd Person POV

Good Evening!! Ladies and Gentlemen!!

This is the moment we have been waiting for...

The Grand Battle Selection for the New World' s TOP 5 STRONGEST!! RICHEST!! FEARED!!! AND KILLER IS ABOUT TO START...but before anything Else...Don Seguro want to give some of his Words in this Org..

Tumayo ang taong tinatawag nilang Don Seguro..at nagbigay ng Kanyang Mensahe...

We are a hidden Society,that People dont know.Only a few...Our Goals are just simple...To Be Happy..WE GET WHAT WE WANT NO MATTER HOW HARD...WE WILL KILL IF WE HAVE TO...WE ARE A SOCIETY FULL OF GIRLS..

IIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!! NAPASIGAW ANG MGA LALAKE DAHIL TOTOO NAMAN NAKUKUHA NILA ANG MGA BABAE NA GUSTO NLA..

WE GET WHAT WE WANT...AND WHEN WE WANT IT..THANK YOU AND I WANT TO CONGRATULATE AND WELCOME ALL OF YOU TONIGHT AND ALSO TO ALL TOP 5. Ganon natapos ang Speech ni Don Seguro..

Hmm..Kami ang Mapupunta sa Ultimate Rank!sabi ni Frost sa isip..

I' ll have all girls I want sabi naman ni Grey..

Bago nagsimula ang Pagpapakilala nagkaroon ng Salo- salo sa Underground Lair...Parang nag paparty lang ang mga tao...

Naka Tuxedo ang mga lalake

At naka Gown naman ang mga babae..

Ang Underground rin naman ay dinesenyo ng Maayos para sa gaganapin na handaan..

Maraming Kababalaghan ang nangyayari....

Nangbigay pa ng Mga Babae si Don Seguro sa mga lalake para Maging sex slave....

Marami rin ang Nagkuha ng Unit sa Underground Condo para dyan na magpalagi habang hinihintay ang Laban....

Nagkaroon ng kasiyahan sa Loob..

Natigil lamang ito ng MAMATAY ang buong ilaw sa Underground ..

May Spotlight na nakatutok sa Enggrandeng Pintuan...

FROST POV

The lights turn off.. Tss..Whats happening here??

But then there's this Spotlight and it is lighted in a Big Door...

Hmm...I wonder..?

Then the Door Opened...

Tss...Late People

I just close my eyes..and relax waiting that the lights will come back..

They' re Beautiful!! I heard Grey said...Huh...

And then I heard Many gasps...

Why are they so Surprise anyway??

Wow..It is so unexpected THE SEASONS are here!!!! I suddenly open my eyes..

0_____O

The Seasons are here..?

I looked in their direction...

She' s Gorgeous...it was the only word that came out of my mouth when I saw them..especially the Girl in Front ....

Since they are here!!! Lets begin our Introduction... To be started with the SEASONS ...

The four girls came on stage..The girl wearing a white dress and Ponytail hair came to the Mic...

** ground shakes..

Huh!! Everyone in the underground can feel The Earthquake...

I look at Dark maybe he is not controlling His power but I see Dark looking at the Girl on stage Who is talking in the Mic..

Hi..Im Autumn..after she said those words the Earthquake stopped..

All the people was SPEECHLESS

I can see her clearly ...She is Indeed Pretty in her brown eyes..Next, a Girl with a white top and Black Skirt came on Front..

** SWOOOOOOSSHH!! suddenly a strong wind was passing through the Underground

.Im Sunny...She said and Oh My to tell you She HaS YELLOW!! YELLOW EYES!!!

Next is A Girl wearing Trousers, long heels and white top came on front..

..

* swet dropping..
I can feel WARMTH...even my friends was dripping with sweat..

.SUMMER... she stated ....0_0 Red Eyes??.

And then this girl came ...She is wearing a Whole White Gown Fitted in her perfect body, pefect curves....

** then suddenly it Became cold...

Winter.. She said Coldly...

And they left the stage and came back to the door

Lets follow them...

I said and the four of us left..