SPREADING the News

ATTENTION:

News Paper Report:

THE SEASONS ARE BACK!!!..

The World' s Most Famous and Legendary Fighters are Back..They showed up in the Ultimate Rank's Party and killed all the people including The Ultimate Rank Leader...

The Biggest Question now is HOW COME THAT WINTER IS ALIVE??
We all know about the tragedy and how she died....But now SHE IS CLAIMING HER THRONE once again.....for 5 years finally they came back...

UNKNOWN POV

IN LA AMERICA..

News about the Comeback of "The Seasons" are Spreading Everywhere. Who are the Seasons anyway?? All I know is that It is a group of sisters with A UNIQUE EYE COLOR and was once the ULTIMATE RANK...

HMMM....A bunch of Girls....So weak...

BOOOOOGGSSHH!!! I was interrupted when someone barged inside The HEADQUARTERS ..

Frost!Frost!! Have you heard the News??!! This man in front of Me is Light...

The Seasons?? I asked waving the Newspaper in Front of Him..

No!! No!! There will be a Selection of New Top 5 Ranks since all of them are already dead..The seasons killed them...and all their Underlings.. I was Surprised...Hmm...How powerful can " The Season" be??

Where? And When?? I asked Light..

Next Week in the Arena underground Europe.. He said...

Call the others..Prepare because we will be Joining...I commanded and went to my Office...

Let me introduce myself..I am FROST.. A fighter and also I have this Power inside....Snow maybe? Water? I dont know..

Light is also A fighter his power is Fire ..

Dark is also A Power Holder...Earth..He is good in inventing Machines and stuff..

Our Last Member is Grey...With the power of Wind...he is the youngest among the group.

Yes. We have powers the four of us. we dont know how? And why? But we have this since Birth...

******

Frost..Bad News...Dark said while looking at his phone.

Me and my 3 members are here in the conference room planning for the Incoming Selection..

What..? I asked Dark..

The Venue will be transferred.he replied..showing me the message He just receive...

.
Why? I ask

The Seasons destroyed the arena. He answered then Suddenly all the papers in my table flew because of THE WIND FROM GREY

GREY,control your Anger.I said to Grey...

The Seasons are destroying everything!!!! He shouted...

Grey, the wind!!!! Light shouted..

Grey cant control his power yet thats why it comes to circumstances that The Earth will have strong Wind everyday when He got mad...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Grey shouted...

SUNNY POV

HUH??! I FEEL A DIFFERENT FORCE...WIND..STRONG WIND..

Sunny, Anong nangyayari?? Tanong sa akin ni Summer..

Bakit ang lakas ng Hangin?? Tanong ng kadadating na si Autumn..

BAKIT NGA BA?? HINDI NAMAN SA AKIN GALING ANG HANGIN DAHIL HINDI KO ITO GINAGAMIT PERO KUNG HINDI SA AKIN, KANINO GALING??

There is Another Elemental Power Holder...sabi ni Winter...
Somewhere in LA .. Dugtong niya

Huh...Impossible.... Nasa europe kami dahil pinasabog namin ang Arena...Gusto kasi namin na sa Pilipinas gagawin ang Pagpipili..

Labanan mo Sunny..utos ni Winter..

Kaya DAHAN DAHAN KO RING PINAKAWALAN ANG HANGIN KO...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

NAGLILIPARAN NA ANG LAHAT NA NASA PALIGID NAMIN..

3RD PERSON POV

* LA ( LOS ANGELES)

Pinipigilan ng mga kasamahan ni Grey ang kanyang paggamit sa kanyang kapangyarihan..

Ngunit sa di Inaasahang Pangyayari may isa pang pwersa silang nararamdaman na nagdudulot ng isa pang malakas na hangin.....

FROST!! MAY ISA PANG WIND HOLDER AT SYA ANG NAGPAPALABAS MG MALAKAS NA HANGIN NGAYON.....SABI NI Grey kay Frost...

Di nila inaasahan na may iba palang gumagamit ng Elemental Powers...Isa lang ang sigurado sila..

MAS MALAKAS ANG SA KALABAN..

______________________________________

YES !! THIS IS A FANTASY AND ACTION STORY...

ANO NA??? OK LANG BA???

SABIHIN NIYO NAMAN KUNG PANGIT™™™

VOTE!!!
.COMMENT!!

FOLLOW ME!!
.

UNDERGROUND15