Chapter 36

When my alarm goes off I annoyed open my eyes and turn on my light, my mom and I watched a Harry Potter movie last night and made it a bit too late. I get out of my bed, I put on my robe and I walk to my closet. What shall i wear today?
After a few minutes I decide to go for some black jeans and a pink knitted sweater. I put the clothes on my bed, I turn on the shower and I quickly wash my body.
Then I change into the clothes, I sit down at my little makeup table, hmm what shall i do with my hair today? I decide to just blow dry it and then just leave it like that. For makeup i only put some mascara on.

When I pull up to Corbyn's street I see that he's already standing in front of his house like he always does. The butterflies in my stomach immediately go crazy again. The memory to my first kiss with him comes back and a smile immediately appears on my face. I park the car and he gets in, "Hey Mia" he says while he smiles at me. "Hey" I reply and smile back. I start the car and the drive to school starts.
Tomorrow our first exam starts, "Are you ready for physics and English tomorrow?" I ask Corbyn and he nods. "I think so, I do want to take some things through during our break if that's okey with you" he says and I nod. "Yeah of course, I wanted to ask you something bout physics cause i have one thing left that i still don't completely get" I say, "Since we're done super early today, why don't we meet up after school?" he says and I nod. "Yeah sounds good!" I say and he nods, "Oh and is it okey if we do that at my place? My little sister is sick and I promised I would be home early to be there for her cause my mom has to work" he says. "Yeah sure!" I reply. I'm kinda happy that we're going to his house, I've never been there. We always go to my place, which is logical cause he told me he shares his room with his brother. But i was always curious how his house looks on the inside.

When I parked my car we enter the school, we walk to our lockers. While i'm putting my coat in there I suddenly hear someone calling my name, I turn around confused, I look around me to see who said my name. My gaze stops at Chad, one of the football guys. "Hello Mia" he says and I frown, he's one of the guys who threw toilet paper at my house, why the hell would he suddenly talk to me? "What" I ask a bit annoyed, I see Corbyn from the corner in my eye slowly approaching me. "Just wanted to say that your ass looks good in those pants" he says and I'm just shocked. I don't even know what the hell i should answer at this moment, he literally never talked to me. The only times we spoke was when he liked Sophie and he was trying to get her number from me. I just frown and shake my head, I can see that Corbyn's kinda jealous. I grab his hand, "Let's go to history" I say and he nods, when we walk away he keeps looking at Chad. "Do you know him?" Corbyn asks and I nod. "Yeah well sort of. His name's Chad. I only talked to him a few times" I say and Corbyn nods. "I don't really get why the hell he would say something like that but i bet it was probably just to mess with me" I say. "I don't know" Corbyn says while he looks over his shoulder, "He's still looking at you" he says, "Don't worry about him, he's just another guy who thinks it's funny to hurt my feelings" I say and slowly Corbyn starts to relax. "I still don't trust that guy" he says when he looks over his shoulder one more time, "We'll be fine" I say and he shakes his head. "I don't worry about me I worry about you, he seemed sincere when he said that thing about your uhm about your but" Corbyn says and his cheeks heat up. I laugh, "I'll be fine, he was just joking. Don't worry, I know that guy for a while now and he never did anything over the line" I say and Corbyn nods. "If you say so" he says and we enter the history classroom. We let go off each others hands and we sit down next to each other.
After a minute or 5 the teacher also enters the classrooms and the lesson starts, we mainly talk about the bigger picture for the exam. We're handling the cold war at the moment, I've always liked history I think it's so interesting.