You Think? (option 1 for the story line)

hey, i have 2 differennt senarious for you. this is one, and the other will be the next chapter. tell me what on eyou like best and i will write that story line. Thats just it. erad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon POV

I see her, she is coming up and out of her car.

There is something off about her, and i entend to figure that out.

I can't believe that she has the Lamborgini that i love! It's ok though, because when im done with her, she won't be able to see straight. Let alone drive.

Somehow back in the club, she was walking like she was at least a little drunk. Now she walks like she is perfectly fine. Huh....

She notices me and i just can't help but smirk at her expression. She looks like she could melt me with my eyes. Puny human, i could snap her neck like a twig and it will be all over.

But she does look hot with that expression. So hot.... Maybe i could get to know her and live a life with her... WAIT!!!!!..what am i thinking. She is my target!!

And i NEVER miss a shot.

-------------------------------------------

Amber POV

Of course, Damon is there. Smirking like he just found out my biggest secret. HAH! Like that will ever happen.

"What do you want Damon??" I say through clenched teeth. His smirk goes away and he is all business now.

"Simple, your car and your blood. Not to mention a little more, you look really hot tonight in this light." Damon says. Cocky ASS!!

"OOh, really. You think that i will ever let you get close to my veins. You Think??" I say, hah. Take that. I can fight back too.

"Hah, you are acting like you have a choice." Damon says as he walks closer up to me.

"Really, becuause to me you are just a homocitial vampire with a tendacy of killing people on impulse and getting caught for it. Now, that doesn't sound like a very efficent vampire now does it??" I say while smirking. i just love how his face goes hard and mean at the end of the sentence.

"Wow, for a human you act pretty stupid. But, what if you are not human?? Than you act like you need a drink and you need to know who is boss around here." Damon says in a harsh tone that almost has me flinching. KEYWORD!!! ALMOST. i don't flinch, i make people flinch, and i enjoy every minute of it.

"You finally see it my way Vamp. You need to figure out in your big, thick skull that nobody messes with me and gets away with it. I don't care who you think you are, but i can break you down to dust so much so that you have no hope in life and slowly die inside. Damon, as you will figure out, i don't like clean cut deaths, i rather much perfer slow, painful, torturous, messy deaths. I find it funny when they beg for mercy, when they should know that it will never come." I say so harshly that Damon flinches. HA!! I want to yell in your face and dance, but that will ruin the effect, and i can;t have that. No, not ever. I am happy that Damon is scared of me, because when they are not i get mad. and when i get mad, heads fly their bodies. And i reall do not want to see Stephanies dissoponted face on her today, she will just ruin my mood.

"Who are you?" Damon says in disbelief. I smirk at him, just thinking of his thoughts. I can sense what he is feeling, and mostly it is of me being hot when i get mad, and the rest is of that he should be weary of me because he doesn't no what i am capale of.

"Your worst nightmare." I say as i get in my car and drive away. Now off to the blood ank, because i have a feeling that this town will not be my normal feedinig grounds, not with how it seems. This town seems that is it a vampire hot spot. There are at least 25, and i know most of them, but some are either hated by me, or are really good at hiding who they are from witches. Im guessing the first.

I juat hope that Stephanies first day of school will go as uneventful as possible.