Im in the club, gonna sip some bub....

Damon POV

This chick walked in...She was good looking, but that is not what drew me to her....

The thing that drew me to her is the fact that she walked like she was the best damn thing to have ever graced this earth!! That human has some nerve if she thinks that she is better than me at anything!! She walked in like she was the Queen of Everything!!! I have to show her something, YES!!! Something that would make her sorry that she ever thought that she was better than me...

SOMETHING!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV

The club was alright. Not too crouded, yet not empty. I think that i would be able to find some stupid male human to play my games...

But only who.....

The DJ was blaring Tick Tock by Ke$ha. i like that song, but isn't it used a little too bit... Everybody was out on the dance floor, except a coupke people.

I looked, and i found the smell.

It was another Vampire, about as old as me, but week! He looked at me like he was about to kill me...which i think that is what is going on in his head. He thinks that i could ever not beat his ass. He has another thing coming, if he trys i will waste no time pulling his pretty little head off.

So, of course, i have to act like a petty human. I walk up to him and flirt like i was only 20 years old, not 146.

"Hey*bat eyes* whats your name cutie??" i said, while trying to act how a human thinks is sexy.

"Damon, and your's baby?" he says, suave, he must do this all the time. Thinking that i will ever give him my blood. HA!! He thinks that he can just after a few drinks or two that i will fall willingly to his lap and do whatever he says.

And that is exactly what i want him to think.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I say, of course he would. Now i walk off. He is fuming, i can sense that. And he is also thinking about jumping me when i go home, which he will never acomplish.

i go and find a weak human, he will be very easily led. He is dancing with some whore.

i will change that in a couple seconds.

"Um..excuse me. Can i use him for a second." I say acting like i actually need him for something very important.

"Well, dollface, i haven't seen you in a while. what have you been up too??" The girl he was dancing with asks me without ever looking at me..

Weird

OHHH!! It is Iris, my old friend that i had to leave to move from here.

Ya, i probably should tell you that i was here before, about 50 years ago. We had to move because..well..somebody tried to steak us. Ya..i think that they found out and wanted revevnge because i killed their brother. I had too, though, he was about to alert the media because i am a vampire.

Nobody can know, i hav to be able to trust them. That is why most people don't know my real name...

"IRIS!! How have you been girl??? You seriously need to stop doing that eye thing that you do so well!! I  still haven't found out how you do that..anyways, how have you been?? its been what, 50 years??" I practly screamed to Iris. She was my only true bestfriend, ever. I have missed her so much! You see, Iris is a vampire that could change appearances really easily. Me on the other hand..not so much. When that crazy dude wanted to steak us, we moved. Iris just cahanged how she looked.

For example, she used to have black curly hair, black skin, blue eyes, chuby body, and red pouty lips. She now has red hair, tan skin, green eyes, pale pink lips that always seem to be smiling, and a killer body. Her body is alot like mine, but i have a better body, by just a little bit.

"Well, ive changed. And im great, never better. I have seen your car, how did you get that??" Iris said like a sorority girl. All part of her act. I am the only person in the world who knows what she truly looks like. I feel that this is sooo far from what she truly is that she has run outta options.

"Wouldn't you like to know?? Well...it's a long story that could very easily get me locked up until i wither away and die..." I say, dreaminly. i remember that story and i love it. The truth is that i stole it because my other car is at the depot. i took the can and ran like hell. it worked, i got the car and i will never give it back.

"Ok, well this place is a bust. I gotta go and face the wrath of St. Stephanie sooner than later, or she will just get more Drama Queen than i can quite frankly handle. Anyway, im goin to the hospital later, no good victums. I can see than there is not any good victoms that will ever walk through these doors. But befor i go, i need to ask you a question. You see the guy sitting over there staring at me like i killed his puppy?? Ya, him. what do you have on him??" I say, i need to know my enemy's before they know me. That is exactly how you play the game and win.

"Ooh, him. His name is Damon, he absolutly hates you. Just moved here, with his brother. Manshion..Um....Human girl, better watch out. Bloodlust." Iris said while winking at me.

What she means is that he thinks that i am human and he want to suck my blood. Good, so i know that his name is Damon. And his weakness is his brother. He prays on sorority girls and he just bought a manshion. Isn't a manshion by my house, isn't it for sale?? I thought it was..i will have to go check it out. \

"You got all that from looking at him?? Wow, you have gotten better." i said amazed...She is really good at reading people. I am good at other things, but no matter hpow much i try, i just can't do what she does.

"Yep*While popping the 'p'* Pretty much, go now. He is coming over here, and he can't know. Bye De'!!!" Iris said as i started walking out of the club.

she was right, Damon was creaping his way over to us. SLY. Luckly that Iris talked soft enought so that a vampire could not hear her, except from me because i have heard her before. And she wanted me to hear it.

I just got through the dance floor, packed with people. I got my purse and was about to walk out when a drunk person almost puked on me. Thankfully that i have super fast reflexes and i jumped out of the line of fire just as the puke first came out of his mouth.

I ran like a drunk sorority girl to my car. it was really hard trying to be drunk, when in reality you could have had 20 more shots and i would still walk like a normal person. i found my Lamborgini 78o, thnak god i can smell it. Or i would have no shot in hell. That club smelt like perfume, alchol, and vomit. Not a good combonation.

I got to my car, when SURPRISE SURPRISE.

                                                   He was there.