[1]

Y/n POV
The year, I been waiting for...Senior Year! You may ask me why I been waiting for this moment. Let me tell you, I hate going to school and not really a social person to be honest. My name is Y/n Lockwood, I'm 18 years old, A single child and I attend at Western Institute High school. Of course, I'm a senior and I've best friend name Alyssa. Me and Alyssa know each other since the beginning of high school. She's the only girl, I ever talked to before.
Alyssa: Y/n!
I turn to see Alyssa calling me over toward her near our lockers. Alyssa is a girl with bright bushy brown hair, Brown eyes, and have a great sense of style. I walked over toward her.
Y/N: Alyssa..
Alyssa came toward me giving me a hug as I hugged her back. We pulled away, smiling at each other.
Y/N: How are you?
Alyssa: I been good, how are you N/N?
Y/N: I been doing alright, I guess you can say.
We both laughed.
Alyssa: How's your summer? Sorry I didn't get to text you that much.
Y/N: It's fine, I was barley on phone.
Alyssa: Oh then what were you doing?
Y/N: Watched anything I could find to be honest. You know how my parents are.
Alyssa: Right.
My parents aren't bad but aren't good either. My parents think I don't exist to them or don't even come home. That's what I think. When I was thirteen, they barely wanted to do anything with me. I was always asking them, If we could hang out as a family but their answer never changed. It was always "I'm be work—" or "I'm too busy". I stop trying to talking with them.
Alyssa: Y/n?
I shake my head before looking at Alyssa.
Y/N: Yeah?
Alyssa: You dozed off.
Y/N: Oh sorry—
Alyssa: Its fine, I mean everyone does.
Y/N: So how's your summer?
We both started to walk down the hallway.
Alyssa: Not much, Just swam around the pool, went to the mall and watched my favorite shows.
Y/N: Looks like we both had a boring summer.
We both laughed.
Alyssa: Looks we did—but can I tell you who I start following on Twitter and Instagram.
Y/N: Who?
Alyssa took out her phone and showed me a page of a guy.
Y/N: Okay? And What about him?
Alyssa: You don't remember him?
I nodded no.
Alyssa: Remember the boy that played Henry hart in the show Henry danger...
Y/N: What about him?
Alyssa: Well Jace aka "Henry hart" is visiting different high schools to take a special person to the Henry Danger set. Every single person he chooses to take, he'll take that group of people to the set. This is what he said in his tweet.
Alyssa hand me her phone. It was his tweet.

Jace Norman @Jacenorman
Morning Guys, If you don't know already, I'm visiting different high schools and taking one special lucky person from each high school to come visit the Henry Danger set. Will you be the lucky winner...Our last stop will be Western Institute High school. Good luck lions, We're coming for you next...❤️‍🔥🦁

I handed her phone back.
Y/N: That must be fun...
Alyssa: Well of course it'll...meeting the whole cast especially Jace...
Y/N: You must really like the dude.
Alyssa: He's cute and can I mention hot at the same time.
Y/N: Okay, I think I've enough details about this guy.
Alyssa: Don't you think he's cute? I mean you've seen the show.
Y/N: Only that time when I went over your house.
Alyssa: Cmon Y/n, you're telling me, you don't find the guy attractive.
Y/N: Why does that matter?
Alyssa: I just want to find what kind of guy you are into alright...
Y/N: Alyssa, I'm good and why does that matter what type of guy I'm into to you.
Alyssa: I was trying to help Y/n for your information.
Y/N: Well I'm fine thanks.
We both walked in, our first lesson Chemistry. Kill me now...

•Later On•

Third Person POV
Y/N had the rest of her lessons and then had lunch with Alyssa. Alyssa couldn't stop talking about Jace and when he was coming by the school. This annoyed Y/n but she didn't seem mean to her. Then after, the school day was over. Y/n was walking down the stairs toward the outside. She got out through the doors, walking away toward her house.
Ellie: Yo Lockwood? Walking home, alone again?
A group of girls laughed. Y/n turn around and faced the girls who were a few feet away from her.
Y/N: Hey Parkinson
Y/N stuck out her middle finger at her, walking back slowly. Ellie huffed before snapping her fingers to her friends and walked away as her friends walk along with her. Y/N faced back looking forward toward her house.
Boy: Hey wait...
A boy with golden brown hair, blue eyes, tall and fair tone body came toward her, standing by her.
Y/N: Can I help you?
Boy: I wanna walk with you—This is the way toward my house.
Y/N: Really—i didn't know of course.
Theodore: I'm Theodore Black
Y/N: Y/N Lockwood
Theodore: You're senior right?
Y/N: Yup and you?
Theodore: Yeah—Can't wait to get out of this place really.
Y/N: Same here.
They chuckled.
Theodore: I haven't seen you around before.
Y/N: I'm not like others...
Theodore: That's for sure, I haven't seen anyone stuck the middle finger at Parkinson.
Y/N: She was being a real bitch and really asked for it.
Theodore chuckled.
Theodore: You do know how to make a guy laugh.
Y/N: I don't try too...
Theodore: How old are you?
Y/N: I'm eighteen, you?
Theodore: I'm eighteen as well.
They both walked for a while before stopping by Theodore house.
Theodore: Well this is my stop...It was good talking with you Y/n.
Y/N: You too Black...
Theodore: Maybe next talk, at school?
Y/N: Why not.
Theodore smiled and walked toward his house. Y/N continued walking her way toward her house. She got toward her house.