Chapter 4 -- Fire

The pic to the side is Kelsey's Mate pic  ----------------->

Read Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4 – Fire

Evie’s P.O.V

I jumped off my skate board, to see Sophie, grinning like crazy and running up to me.

Oh shit………

Here comes the very, very, very, hunger ear biter-offer itself.

Ready……………

Three………….

Two…………

One…………

“OH MY FUCKING GOD! JAMES IS SUCH A HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!” She squealed, enveloping me into a hug, and squeezing me.

I wrapped my arms, around her awkwardly and let a smile form on my face.

She pulled away from the hug and linked her arm in mine.

Here we go.

“Even Hannah said he was hot! H.O.T EVIE!!!!!!!! And he’s all mine!” she squealed and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I swear if the plastic’s try to take him away from me I will fucking bash them!”

All the damn way to my locker, James this, James that, James, James, James, JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear if I meet a dude named James, I swear I will punch them, just for having that name!

CURSE EVERY JAMES ON THIS PLANET!

I said bye to Sophie and headed to my class, rubbing my head which had just been chewed off by Sophie!

YES!

Thankfully Sophie wasn’t in most of my classes.

I shook my head and walked into the classroom to be tackled down by The Gabster, Gaby, my Dragon, hitting my head on the floor, with all the papers from my book, floating down to the carpeted floor.

Ouch.

The room bursted with laughter infecting everyone include the poor person that it happened too on the floor.

I rubbed the back of my head, feeling a bit dizzy giggling.

I tried to push Gaby off me but needed the help of Kelsey to get her off me.

“Gaby! What was that for” I boomed still giggling a bit.

“I missed my Master” she nearly whispered, holding her hands behind her back, holding her gaze on the floor, twisting her foot. So cheesy.

*****

The bell rang to signal to head to last class!

BO YA!

But the best part about it was that Sam and the Whomp, Bom bom was on.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!” Emmerson squealed.

“I AM THE CAT WITH THE BASS AND DRUM, GOING AROUND LIKE BOM BOM BOM!!!!!!!!!!” We screamed, dancing like total idiots down the hall.

Emmerson and my Dragon were so into it, they were scaring people.

Emmerson backed a little sevie up to the locker doors, a very cute one mind you.

He had Blonde hair, and crystal like, blue eyes.

Emmerson twisted her head side to side, in a freaky way and let the sevie’s face wash over with fear.

OH GOD THIS WAS FUNNY!