Were am i?

I once again awoke in a room I didn't recognise. This seems a very familiar. I looked at my hands and to my surprise  there was nothing tied around them. I stood up and went to run forwards but I fell forwards and hit my chest knocking the wind out of me. I looked back to see a chain around one of my ankles.

I wrapped it around my arm and pulled the sweat beaded down me . I strained rapidly but didn't even break the chain. I went to pull again but heard the door open and then close and foot steps getting closer and closer. My head shot back to meet eye to eye with my kidnapper . I went to scream at him but I was blocked by his hand. My teeth grinned to the point I thought they would have turned to dust. He moved his hand and sat in front of me. Why.   Am.   I.    Here. He yawned and then rubbed his eyes before going to speak. Well you did kinda kill all my friends so as people call it I'm getting revenge....but at least you killed that stupid girl who was always inviting herself into my group. THATS NOT FAIR I ONLY KILLED ONE OF THEM AND THEY ATTACKED ME! His head tilted once again. Yeah but I'm bored and very lonely and I know you and that weird man killed them but you did kinda assist him so I'll get him after. I had thrown my fist forwards and hoped to hit him. I missed he lent backwards and pushed my fist back. Honestly just stop your not going to be able to hit me . I tried one more time but I froze as he placed a knife onto my throat. He yawned once again. Yeah I'm not going to harm you today since I'm not in the mood so night. The slowly got up and made his way out and slammed the door shut . Now he's gone I paid more attention onto the room. The wallpaper was hanging off the wall and mould along with damp covered the rest. The floor was just floor boards with the odd piece of carpet here and there. There was a painting of a woman but it was to faint to be able to tell what her facial features looked like. I backed away into a corner and curled up.