Week

The week was passing slowly but I did care I just sat and flicked through books for most of it and fell asleep.i could hear masky shouting because he was loosing his patience....if he ever had any.Its been 4. days if I can put up than any one can.i do wish I could leave the room but slender man will end my existence so I better not push him any further.i know when I'm beaten and this is one of my moments.

Day 6 ... wow that came fast ...well it did for me any way.i had finished 4 books in these few days. Good night mr tom,groosham grange,a bad boy can be good for a girl and I read an inspector calls .none of these books satisfied me.i sat and fiddled with my knife constantly polishing it. Why do I like this knife?its pretty but it's not an important object.I can't understand myself most of the time.im insane aren't i ?

The week had past by almost unnoticed .it gave me time to read up on things and to clean my possessions and I was full of energy of the constant naps I had.I pulled myself of the bed And headed for the door.I can't understand how so many people live here but I never see any of them in the corridors.maybe there always out doing missions for slender...or maybe just for there own pleasure.

It's not my business so stop thinking into it. I wonder how long would a human live for if you pulled both of there eyes out ...would they slowly bleed to death?im not right in the head.i strolled into the kitchen and grabbed some hello pandas . I turned to see jack munching another kidney. How many has he got?The hole eating kidney thing didn't bother me it's just how has he not been ill of eating raw meat. Stop looking at his food focus on your own. I hate my curiosity....it makes me do stupid things.

I sat on the sofa next to Ben and watched as Jeff flicked through the horrors.There all shit,he spoke with a groan. The midnight man is good you might like it .....creepypasta is spoken about in it. Nah it looks shit. You could always watch some anime,my voice was childish since I wanted to watch something. Fine as long as it's no Yaoi or hentai shit. He chucked the remote towards me hitting me in the head.ouch. I scrolled through hoping to find something good nanbaka ,silent voice, the blue exorcist,black butler I wanted to watch all these but Jeff might have a fit . So Blood c was the only Choice.