◇ Chapter 1 ◇

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"Life is about the people you met and have come across with.

Whether it's from experiences or the challenges you have done, there will always be a reason as to why you met those people.

Who knows, maybe you will be able to change your life by them becoming a part of yours...

Or you becoming a part of their life as well."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

The sound of the school bell ringing was heard around the Mt. Ebott University. The chattering of students in their own groups and peers blending alongside the happy chirping of birds flying above. It was another day at school as people would say, and indeed it was.

For Frisk that is.

Frisk Allison is your typical student. Just an average 19 year old young women who has taking a liking of studying and reading books. Alongside the fact that she is a constant A student, and pretty much an admirable student inside and outside. Yep, just your 'ordinary' student.

"Again. As always." Frisk sighed contentedly as she gaze at the posted list hanging on the bulletin board just outside their classroom. Her fish-monster best friend
Undyne, stared at the brunette with wide eyes and her mouth agape.

"Are you serious Frisk?! Aren't you happy that you passed the test? Man, Mr. Ramirez do know how to level things up with his math examinations. Like seriously, teach me your ways girl." Undyne whined as Frisk giggles, shaking her head at the best friend.

The two then walk their way through the hallways, passing by Alphys' classroom where the yellow lizard-like dinosaur was shuffling through her books and papers like the nerd she is.

"Yo, Alphys!" Undyne's sudden shouting caused the yellow monster to yelp in surprise, dropping the things she had in hands. Looking at the doorway of her classroom, the yellow monster then turned to a stuttering mess at the sight of the brunette and the totally-hot-and-sexy fish monster.

"H-hi U-undyne! Fr-Frisk.." She nervously waved, consciously picking up the books and paper scattered around the classroom. The two went inside and helped the trembling monster to her feet and picked up her things before heading out of the classroom for homeroom.

"S-so.. How d-did your m-math exams w-went?" Alphys asked the two as they walked. Undyne let out a shrug before answering.

"I got a C, which is weird but I won't complain. Frisk here on the other hand..." The fish monster trailed her words, looking at the brunette with squinting eyes.

"A, as always, yet complains for whatever reason. I mean, what??? I've been trying my best to get an A in one of my subjects yet this girl is completely acing every single one of them." Undyne said as Frisk shrug, as if it wasn't a big deal to her.

"I-I mean, if you s-spend more t-time reading books r-rather than r-running and s-shouting around t-the fields during fr-free time, then t-there is a chance t-that you may have a-an A in one o-of your s-subjects." Alphys replied, resulting to Undyne groaning in annoyance as the two let out a laugh.