◇ Prologue ◇

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"They say that everything happens for a reason."

"People appear in your life for a reason. Your experiences happen for a reason. New found feelings were develop for a reason."

"Everything happens for a reason."

"But for what reason?"

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

☆ 《 "Would you rather risk your life doing what you think is right, even if it is against what your heart really desire?" 》 ☆

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Frisk Allison is your typical high school student that is pretty much admired by the whole school. Top of the class, has a heart of gold, a well-mannered student, and beautiful, is there anymore to like about her?

But despite that said, she isn't the 'ideal' girl everyone talks about. Deep down, she's insecure and is afraid of what people will think about her and her actions. Being an orphan is hard for her, but at least she got her childhood bestfriend to support her along.

After secluding herself into book readings, she managed to bump into someone... rather interesting. Would this once-in-a-lifetime meet-cute turn out into something more? Or will a longtime dream be in the way and interfer?

A story were one will test their love, trust and faith with friends and one's family. A story were one must learn not only to listen to the mind, but also in the heart as well in a compatible manner.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Heyo! I finally have the time to update. 🤣
So just to make things clear, this book will be organized with border designs and maybe some photos. (Not mine of course!)

Each update will be cut into 3 parts; quotations, the chapter, and the author's note.

Quotations will be written at the very top of the update followed by the chapter itself divided by a border. At the end of an update will be a note from me.

The note will include some of my rants, my reactions on chapters, some tags whatso, total word count, date written and edited, a question for you guys to answer, and a spoiler for the next update. ^^

As I've mentioned the last time, I've been looking forward in making this book and share the journey with you guys. Despite my schedule of update, I do hope you all stick around. It would mean a whole lot to me. 😁

Anyways, I won't be taking any more longer as I know you are all excited for the chapters to be released. So yeah!

Question

"Are you excited for the first chapter?"

Spoiler for the first chapter

"Frisk!"

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Word Count: 435

Date Written: June 11th, 2020