Chapter 6: De-Tension

They were lucky that Principal Ryan, had their detetion during recess.
      Now three little pigs entered the room, E-Na had no idea where they were and was just cool about it while scribbling on her paper with her pen.
     Simon is definitely more chill as this was his first time in detention and his father always wanted that, his dad believed that without a little mistake in life you aren't living life.
     The only one keeping up a punker face, leg slightly trembling while looking intensely at the teacher who was more focus on his book, "Yoga for dummies."
       It could have been because of all that staring the teacher sense someone was looking at him, and finally poke his head up to see Braden a little scared.
       "Mr Braden if you are thinking I'm going to call your parents to tell them that their son is at detention, then you're wrong." lifting a brow before returning to his book.
      Braden huff a sigh of relief, but then quickly gather himself to ask why.
       "It's your first time in detention isn't it?" still eyes on the book, as Braden nodded his head slowly. A hand slam down his shoulder as Braden turn his head to the back to see Simon.
       "Brad they don't call parents first time," Simon said as he look into Braden's eyes knowing what Braden was afraid of.
        Braden look at Simon's hands and tilt his head slightly to see E-Na scribbling away.
       "I feel bad for E-Na it's her first day here dude," Braden whispered as Simon just laughed a little. Just when he wanted to open his mouth to speak.
        A high heeled footstep came knocking onto the door, her face a cold glare, her hands gripped a mobile phone another a slim yellow folder.
       "I personally don't like you, and I hope you know Braden," Miss Vera step in clicking a slim blue coated steel pen.
       Opening her slim yellow folder she wrote something down without lifting her sight from Braden.
Then her eyes floated to E-Na who was still scribbling away.
       "On the first day of school you influenced one of our new students to follow you on your stupid clown tricks, secondly you make the janitors go against a teacher, what do you have to say for yourself sir?" clicking her pen and flipping the folder to see it was a demerit record folder.
      "Miss the janitor did that at his own will, and it's true that we didn't attend the class we are meant to but we definitely weren't doing anything bad," Simon stare right through her glasses to reach her never blinking eyes.
       "Simon Nickel, your dad will be hearing about your rudenes personally from me," dead cold eyes lock onto Simon's glowing face.
      "Go ahead father couldn't be more happy," he challenged smirking holding his gaze fix onto her pupils.
She studied his eyes how assure they were, that mischievous grin that form in his mouth and chest pointed towards her showing off confidence.
        For a single moment, Simon who was also studying her saw her swallow a secret gulp.
     "If that's the case, I don't think Braden's mom would mind to hear what her son has done," picking up her phone again, fingers tapping on the screen.
      Simon stare right at her still untouched, Smirk face still on as if he is pressuring her to call as he secretly nudge Braden who tried to act as chill as possible.
      The death stare came, and finally place the phone down because deep down Braden followed the 3 simple steps of lying from his uncle Frank.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hey guys OMIGEEE I would like to share this news with all of you readers, thankiew for your support and this story is not number #3 in the rankings of #thegirl!!!!! Stay tune❤️.
Stell