Chapter 4: Nobody Touches Mr Chu

The bell went off at 10.00a.m. Simon rush to Braden who was straightening his back.
     "So how's your K-drama?" Simon nudge him in the elbow.
      "Do you still want you Hershey coated double chocolate cupcake?" Simon gave him the sly eye.
      "Aren't you suppose to thank me for the ride?" Simon pressed his stomach now, Braden yelp.
      E-Na walked over to Braden, in her hands sat a pile of books which Braden had seen since they first met.    She open her mouth to speak but decided to quickly shut her mouth when she saw Simon beside Braden.    Yet, she failed to hide how much she was blushing and her legs which were pointed inwards didn't help either. It was her first time ever having a friend which is a boy.
      "Strawberry cotton candy frosting on the top of the cupcake if you don't say anything too weird," Braden lean onto Simon, back faced E-Na.
      "You like her eh?" Simon said giving Braden a fist pump to seal the deal.
      "I thought we said nothing too weird," Braden laugh a little and turn to walk to E-Na, Simon tag along.
Braden took a small portion of the books from E-Na to notice her small timetable sticking out. Peaking a little to see it, his eyes widen to see her house room teacher. 'Miss Vera' She was supposed to be in his class.
      "Hey, you are suppose to be in my class," Braden turned to E-Na which responded to him with a small smile and a slightly tilted head. Then only he remembered she doesn't understand.
     "Alright back up let me talk to her," Simon came to the front to face E-Na. Braden just shake his head while smiling and walked in front of them and stop at the moment he heard...
     "Wait you speak Korean?" Braden turn around to see the both of them having a conversation.
     "As a heir to my papa, I'm supposed to learn 10 languages remember?" Simon said while Braden started counting on his finger and the languages in his mind; English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Malay, Arabic....
      "Hold on," Simon said to Braden as he turn back to E-Na. Braden whip out his IPhone to see a text he got from his mom, his mom texts him motivation quotes everyday. Replying with a, 'luv u mama.' he poke his head up to see someone he didn't really like to see.
       Hair dyed rose leaving the ends of her hair blond, tight red crop top that displayed her busty chest, white mini skirt, overall dress like a red velvet as her blood red lipstick, spray tan skin and her hands to her waist. Braden's mouth shake with fear.
"BRRRRRRRRAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEE!" Lorel exclaim while she ran arms wide as if she was about to gobble him up while Braden shuffled steps back.

      A knife hand came between them trembling, Lorel turn to her left to see a shaking girl with a not bad style, head down and beanie sliding down. Braden turn right to see E-Na shaking as her beanie drop to the ground.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Lorel is here to get your heels up and mind pumping, so get ready for what's up in her sleeves.
Stell