Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A week later Liam was in London with the boys doing some promo. Penelope sat on my bed painting her nails. I was brushing my hair in front of the floor to ceiling mirror on my closet.

"Kassie, what's going on between you and Liam?" she asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at my reflection. For the past hour Penelope had been trying to convince me to tell her what was going on. The problem was, I didn't know myself.

For the past week Liam still insisted on staying with me, incase I "got sick again". On the bright side, I had stopped thinking so much about Gunner.

"Liam and I are friends. End of story," I scowled.

"Yeah and denial is just a river in Egypt too," Penelope smirked.

I shot her a glare before standing up and turning on the small tv in my room. I flipped through the channels until the faces of One Direction filled the screen.

"So lads, let's talk girls, shall we? Niall, who's this girl we keep seeing you with?" The announcer said, waving his hands around until a picture of Luna and Niall popped up on screen.

Niall blushed and ducked his head down. "Yeah, that's a girl I met awhile ago named Luna."

The crowd wooed and Niall blushed again. The announcer raised his eyebrows.

"So is Luna just a friend?"

Niall blushed and then frowned. "Yeah, we're pretty good friends.." He kind of avoided the question and put a dreamy smile on his face.

The announcer turned to Liam. "So, Daddy Direction, is there a lady you have your eyes on?"

The audience wooed and whistled, including Penelope. Louis elbowed Liam in the ribs and wiggled his eyebrows.

Liam smiled at the camera and replied," Yeah actually. She's pretty special."

The crowd wooed again and I thought for a moment that Penelope was going to have a seizure. I leaned closer to the tv and beamed. Liam thinks I'm special!

"So is she your girlfriend?" the announcer asked.

"No, not yet anyways," Liam said, looking into the camera.

Penelope screamed and rolled around on the floor for a minute. When she finally stopped, she looked up at me.

"Just name a baby after me, that's all I ask."

I laughed and threw a pillow at her. We quieted down when the boys performed their new single. I pretended my hairbrush was a microphone while Penelope played guitar on my pillow.

When the song was over, Penelope flopped back onto my bed. "When you and Liam get married, will you name a baby after me?"

"No."

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because we aren't getting married. We're just friends," I said bluntly.

Penelope sighed and rolled her eyes. "If you say so.."

**********

The next day, after Penelope had gone home, I was in a frenzy to get the house cleaned up. My mom would be home in two days.

Throughout a flurry of dusting and vacuuming, Liam walked in. He stared at me for awhile and then grabbed a broom.

I turned some music on and a salsa-sounding song came on. Liam started dancing. Pretty soon I joined in.

We turned around in circles, and on the last part of the song Liam picked me up and spun me around. We landed almost on top of each other.

I was laying on my back and somehow Liam ended up half way on top of me. He leaned down and softly brushed his lips against mine. The kiss was sweet, and it was over too quickly.

Once he pulled away, we stayed as we were, looking at each other. I smiled slightly and he grinned back. I tried to sit up, but he pinned my shoulders down.

"Liam, let me up!" I laughed.

He kept smiling, "Only on one condition," he started.

"Liam!" I protested. He was still smiling, but now he had a light blush on his cheeks.

"Kassie, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I felt myself blush.

Instead of answering, I pulled him in for another kiss. This one was faster, but it lasted longer. He pulled away, slightly out of breath.

"So is that a yes?" he laughed slightly, and I smiled shyly.

*********************

So it's been awhile since I updated... I had actually written this chapter but forgot to post it-_-

I've also been MIA on Wattpad lately, and I also apologize for that. My mother thought I was 'in contact' with someone over the Internet, so I deleted the Wattpad app and stayed away from just about everything except for Facebook for a few weeks.

If you liked it comment and vote!!!

I appreciate any feedback!!!!

And to those of you who have commented on the past chapters and I haven't replied, I really really appreciate it!!!