Chapter 22:

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm back guys! And I'm trying to write chapters for all my books, keep reading and hope you'll like it ! I promise there will be a big surprise in the end..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabelle's Pov:

Oh my Lord, Moon Goddess! I can't take this anymore, I can't just stand around in this save haven forever! Ugh I just really want to help out my pack and family..but obviously Max wouldn't let me fight in this stupid rogue attack because he's too overly protective for me and the baby's safety which I do find sweet...but it's just that I don't like being treated as if im some disabled women who can't do anything on her own anymore, this kind of treatment is really weird and just plain stupid especially since everyone in the pack knows that I like kicking arse but now that I'm pregnant it's like I'm walking on seashells with some lobsters on the freaking beach. *sigh* Don't get me wrong. I do understand Max and everyone's concern for me but they just don't understand how I feel and I just can't take this anymore! I'm fighting!

*Turns towards the other mothers and scared children within the safe haven* "I'll be right back for you guys okay" whispered Annabelle.

"Okay Belle" Aww a cute little girl just said my nickname..Hmm I wonder what my daughter would look like? She's probably going to have long golden blonde hair just like me, and then I can put her hair in pigtails and it'll be so cute OR if Max and I have a son then he would be a handsome boy and I can dress him up all smart and cute in a tux. Hehe being Pregnant is also fun, as well as being annoying.

*Opens the locked doors from the inside and steps out to close the doors back up again*

Hmm what to do in a time like this? *stomach grumbles loudly* Baby not now..my sweet child *Annabelle places her hand over her stomach and rubs it slowly in circles while walking towards the front of the pack house*

What the codnoodles?! ...Where is everybody? And why aren't I being tackled to the ground yet? *walks more and sees Garfield crying and Helen kneeling above an...Alpha?* What the hell?! Fuck it.. *sprinting towards her brother with sympathy within her eyes and cuddles his side in a bear hug*

"W-What Garfield? What happened?" Asked Annabelle

"S-she's gone..." Replied Garfield as he continues staring into the empty woods where Sam exited with Nicole from.

"Whose gone?" Replied confused Annabelle as she looks down to stare at Helen checking the pulse of an Alpha.

"NICOLE" Roared Garfield as he's now becoming furious with the fact that he let her go with the Rogue King, His worst enemy.

"Awe Garfield, I'm so sorry...I knew how much you cared for Nicole and not just the fake feelings you was giving her" *Hugs Garfield's side* "Let's go inside okay"

"Now-"

"Let's go" *Annabelle takes Garfield's hand and gently guides him to the stairs of the pack house leaving Helen alone with the dead Alpha.

~~~~~~~~~~

Helen's Pov:

*Helen checks the pulse of the dead Alpha but feels nothing and so, decides to follow Garfield and his sister into the pack house but suddenly notices the Alpha is slightly breathing. Annabelle bends over to listen to his heartbeat*

"Hello" *The Alpha coughs* "Helen Harrison.." Said the weak Alpha whose now reached over in his jacket to drink a small liquid bottle.

"Yes that is my name, What-" *The Alpha gains a little strength and grabs Helen's wrist*

"Come with me if you want to live"

"Alpha-"

"I'm not your pathetic Alpha"

"But-"

"STOP THIS AND SHUT UP YOU TRAMP" Wow this escalated quickly..

"How did you-!"

"No one notices a dead man on the ground" *The pretend Alpha smiles and wraps his arms round himself* "Especially when he fake breathes every 15 seconds"

(Sam re-enters from the woods and walks straight for Helen and the "Alpha" on the ground.)

"BUT YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD" yelled Helen whose now standing up and getting in a defensive position towards Sam.

"My dear, when a rogue drips his finger into the blood wound of another..well let's just say that there's always a hidden agenda behind it my dear Helen" replied Sam whose walking towards the two very calmly.

"But-"

"Stop talking Helen dear"

"You Bastard"

"Tsk Tsk Tsk no need for name calling my dear"

"STOP CALLING ME YOUR WEIRD CRAP" *The fake Alpha guy is starting to gain more strength and is beginning to stand up from the ground*

"I need you to get me some files-" Commanded Sam.

"No-"

"Tsk Tsk.." *Sam hovers over Helen and lifts her chin up with one finger* " Don't ever cut me off again young Helen.."

"Hmm" murmured Helen.

"Exactly dear, so do what I ask and no one will get hurt..especially your precious mate Garfield"

"Don't you fuckin-"

*Sam lifts his finger off Helen's chin and turns away from her to walk to the fake Alpha*

"Drink this" *Sam hands the fake Alpha more of a small liquid* "It'll make you stronger"

*The fake Alpha opens the bottle and swallows the whole of the liquid* "Helen Harrison we're going to crush you into the little pus-" *The Alpha places his hand onto Sam's shoulder and stares within his leader's eyes as he collapses on the floor dropping dead*

"Like I said before Helen, make sure to get me those files and no one will get hurt" *Sam turns back towards Helen* " Come to the forest once your done.." *Sam walks back to the woods to reconnect with his dear mate Nicole and the rest of the rogue members, leaving Helen to her own thoughts.*