Chapter 3

Garfield's Pov:

"Max, where are you mate? We got to go to this small random arse pack bud.. Max? MAX?!" Ugh I know that Max is my best friend and my future Beta in this pack house but this is ridiculous.

"AHHHH FINE I'm here gosh, but next time can you give me at least a 40 minutes heads up. I'm trying to make love with my women and I really don't appreciate the fact that I can hear your croaky voice within my head whilst I'm trying to do my thing.."

"Ohh well I'm soo sorry that I'm cutting ur 'thing' off short Max but we need to leave right now to go to the other pack if we ever want to get there in the early morning for tomorrow."

"Agh dude why?"

"Max you know how hard it's been for me to prove myself to my father. This is a great opportunity to do that and I get to do it with my best mate too." *smirked*

"Yeah yeah...no need to butter me up, I'll go with you but let me just finish up Annabelle is getting a bit restless and I kinda like it"

"Eww too much information to know about my best friend and my sister's love life and what you like in bed Max."

"Yeah yeah...OH MY GODDDD YASSSSssss ANNABELLE--" *closed link*

"Eww nasty, I don't think I can view Max the same way now that I know he does kinky shit to my baby sister eww bro"

~"But that's what you'll be doing with your mate soon"~

"Rax don't even start that rubbish and I thought you wasn't even going to talk to me anymore after what happened.."

~"You do realize how hard it is not to talk with your stupid butt, especially when you make such poor decisions but can I just ask you something Garfield?"~

"Yes anything!! I'm just so happy your finally talking to me again I kinda missed ur annoying cocky attitude Rax"

~" Okay well..WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BANGING NICOLE OF ALL PEOPLE at least have some class Garfield..since your already cheating on our most beautiful mate with garbage, at least be with someone worth all the betrayal and hurt ache she will feel after we tell her about you and your play toys"~

"I know I KNOW okay..anyways neither of that matters since I haven't found her yet and really doubt I will."

~"Never say never Garfield"~

"Yeah I know that Rax but since I'm soo tainted she probably won't even want me as much as I'll want her and when she moves into the pack house every girl will be staring at her with envy making her feel things...and I just..I don't know if she'll even stay with me after she finds out."

"Rax I haven't found her yet and it's really difficult mate..I know already what I'm doing is wrong but there's nothing I can do about it. I have NEEDS and it's not my fault every women in the pack is willing to fulfill me whilst I'm waiting for our beautiful mate."

~" You always use your needs as a excuse to cheat our our mate Garfield but don't worry it'll soon end.. I can feel her wolf coming..coming closer towards us and it's only a matter of time before she can straighten your lazy arse and spank us as punishments"

*Rax and Garfield both smirk* "Your so much like me Rax talk later kay"

~" Rock on dude oh and remember to bring some fresh new condoms you might need them for this weekend"~

" wait what's happening?!" *Rax closed link and ends chat*

" You do realize how creepy it is when your standing in the middle of the hallway talking with your wolf in open space" Max chuckles at Garfield's absentmindedness

"No more laughing at your future Alpha" *Garfield sticks tongue out and laughs with Max until he sees Nicole approaching*

" Ha Ha Ha yeah dude well I'll see you in the Jeep" Max pats Garfield's shoulder"Good Luck with Miss Slutty over there" *winks*

"Hey Baby" Nicole walks to Garfield and pecks his lips

"Hi Nicole.."

"Awwwe what's wrong babe?" Nicole checks her nails and then flips her hair to the side "I know a special way on how to make you feel better Alpha" *she tries to make a seductive smirk*

"Nicole I think we should take a break you know lik-"

"WHATT!!! Garfield you know how much shit girls say about you but seem to go back to you cause they know you're going to be the next Alpha! I'm not like that I actually care for you and I not allowing you to break this off just because your scared."

*growls* "First of, I AM NEVER SCARED and secondly, DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT YOUR ALPHA EVER AGAIN" Garfield growls deeper this time

" Ah..I.I..I'm so sorry Garfield I don't know what got over me, it was probably my wolf she's been really territorial lately. Please baby.." *Nicole sobs* " Please just don't leave me Garfield..Please I-"

" Forget it. We. Are. Over. Goodbye Nicole and whenever I come back I except you to be out of my room and pack up all your slutty junk too" *Garfield walks away towards the door*

"Garfield where are you going?! What do you mean whenever you come back?! Garfield GARFIELD!!!" *Garfield closes pack house door*

Gosh she's soo freaking annoying I can't even believe I've slept with her now. Maybe we did need a break but most importantly I needed it. I really need my beautiful mate ahh I can only imagine how stunning she can be and how her beautiful body will go perfectly with mine and then we'll be able to have a large family in the future..I'm serious it'll be like a football team. It'll be perfect.

"Hey mate what took soo long? Did you have a quick session with Nicole the slut?" Max is such a idiot, he actually decides to wriggle his weird ass eyebrows at me..Ha

"Yeah yeah whatever, let's just get to this other pack and be done with it Max"

"Ohh and you never know you could be finding your precious mate there"

"Ha I doubt that but thanks for the laugh"

*Max whistles and starts the vehicle * "You never know"