Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

"Ow!" I exclaimed in pain as my head bumped on the backseat's window for the third time. This has been a very bumpy ride and I will gag any minute now. "Where the heck are we? I'm getting sick in here!"

"We're already there. Just hold it for another four minutes." He said as he turned the steering wheel to the left and I fell off my chair, bumping my head again.

"Ow!" I exclaimed once again as I tried to get up, only making my head bump on the car's ceiling. He chuckled. He must have been enjoying this for the whole ride.

Okay. That's it. I'm mad!

"You stupid hot prick! This isn't legal anymore! This is kidnapping! Stop the car right NOW!" I shouted as I kicked the driver's seat from behind.

He laughed but never replied.

You're enjoying this, huh?

I kicked his seat once again and yelled, "Talk to me, you maniac! Or I swear, I will kill you the moment I step out of this car!"

He kept on laughing.

"Why do you need to blind fold me and cuff my hands!? Get this thing off me this instant!" I demanded and kicked his seat once again.

"Relax," he said as he turned the wheel to the right. And yes, I fell again. This time, I grunted from the pain on my head.

"You're hot," I said as I got up and sat straightly trying to look for the seat belt with my cuffed hands. "I won't deny that but please spare my life. I still have a family to sustain!"

He chuckled. "Do you think I'm kidnapping you?"

"Yes!" I yelled. I found the seat belt and tried my best to put it on but the bumpy ride is making it harder. I grunted as I pulled the seat belt but I ended up losing it. I sighed. "You know, you could be the hottest guy I've seen so far but you kidnapping me is not good at all! I don't care if you're hot and cute. All I care is my safety! Now, stop this stupid game and bring me back home!"

He laughed again. "You know, you're really funny. I like that."

"I'm not kidding here! I will killㅡ"

The car halted and I fell off my seat, bumping my head against the front seat. I groaned. That was quite an impact. I'm going to have a huge headache soon.

"We're here," he piped as he stopped the car's engine. I heard him open the door on his side and went out.

A couple seconds later, the door on my side opened. "Get up," he ordered like the gentleman he was. I was expecting for his hand to help me get up and get off from the car but he didn't. Jerk.

"What a douche," I half whispered to myself as I got up. I bumped my head again on the car's ceiling and I groaned. I heard him snicker.

"What is wrong with you boys nowadays!? Where the hell did chivalry go!?" I exclaimed as I try to get out.

He laughed. "Aw, you're cute when you get mad."

"Cute my butt," I scoffed as I finally got out of the car.

He chuckled. "I'm getting the feeling that you're going be a great teacher." He took the blind fold off my face and unlocked the handcuff.

I let out a heavy sigh. "Finally. Freedom!" I looked at my hands in pity. My poor hands, they got really red from the tight cuff. "You know, for an interview at your school, you do illegal things like this. This is not right!"

"Well, this school is a top secret as I said and no one is allowed to know the way in and way out from this school except me and the principal," he said proudly as he slammed the car's door close.