Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR

"Rule number one, Mr. Walton," I lowered as I stood up with the stick on my hand. I looked at him sharply intimidating and crossed my arms on my chest. "Never talk back to a teacher. Especially with those rude and insolent remarks."

"I never thought making out is part of being rude, teacher." He sarcastically retorted as he also crossed his arms on his chest. He stared at me intently with those dark eyes of his; the evil smirk not leaving his lips. I glared at him and we were like this for about ten seconds. Yes, I counted.

Everyone was so noisy. They kept talking and laughing and playing punches and teasing and even farting with each other.

Ugh, the disgusting creatures of this world that makes me want to cringe every time.

Keep your calm, Sarah. Maybe they aren't that bad.

"Cat got your tongue, sugar?" Kido Brown teased as he threw a paper at me which he missed and he cursed under his breath.

"Rule number two," I announced sharply, breaking the stare game between me and the devil. "Do not ever call your teacher nicknames. It is rude and disrespectful."

"Bullsh*t," Kirt Morgan snorted exasperatedly and smugly chuckled.

"Rule number three, Mr. Morgan," I glowered at him as I grasp my stick tighter; indicating my temper rising. "No cussing and or swearing in my class."

"F*ck you," Rick Smith ㅡ Mr. Pervert, sneered as he threw an egg at me but missed it.

I gasped inwardly at this sudden impudent action of his. I glanced at the egg that just hit the whiteboard and was now on the floor. I looked back at him. Why would this jerk bring an egg to class? I clenched my left fist and held the stick tighter with my right hand that I feel like it's going to break if I keep grasping too tight.

So much for being calm.

"Mr. Smith!" I yelled as I bat my stick on the table which echoed in the entire room, grabbing everyone's attention on my blood-boiling self. "Didn't you just hear my third rule? Or are you also deaf!"

The cold and hard tone in my voice shocked everyone. Their eyes widened a bit because of surprise but not including Mr. Devil who was busy looking at his nails. Psh.

"Ooh, did I hit a nerve there, b*tch?" Rick retorted smugly with a smirk.

Wrong move.

Everyone looked at him smiling proudly then back at me, waiting for my response.

I am mad. I am really really really mad. No one called me a 'b*tch' before neither said 'f*ck you' to my face with a lot of stupid males around!

You shouldn't make girls mad. You just shouldn'tㅡ we are scary when mad, I tell you. We can do things way out far from your imaginations.

I sighed inwardly and walked intimidatingly towards the seat of Mr. Rude Pervert a.k.a Rick Smith. I attempted to smile my fakest smile but failed. It turned out like a cheeky small smirk instead but nevertheless I precedeth to my target.

"Rick," I beamed fakely with my small smirk as I pointed my stick to his arm chair. I stared at him dead in the eyes and shook my head sweetly saying, "I'm very disappointed on you. You're good-looking, rich and all but you're an insolent kid."

He grinned proudly of himself when I said 'good-looking' and 'rich'. Pfft.

"But," I continued, trailing off. My smirk faded into a grim. "I suggest you leave my class... d*ck head."